TSR 2015/09/06: Small Patch Update

A new TSR update was pushed. See the full news post for more information. Also: Something Else.

Hey everyone. Within a day or so, you should see an update to TSR pop up on the launcher. This patch is designed to fix the issues that have cropped up after the last week or so of gameplay. Thanks to everyone who posted about these issues either in the bug tracker, the forums, or in-game as I was playing with you guys. Here is a changelog:

Known Bugs:

• EVA unit ready voiceovers still not working (probably a scripts bug, but Jonwil is sick so he can't do much)
  • CABAL time remaining voices on GDI team (My fault, but didn't have time to fix it this time)
  • MSG does not work on TS_Snow (Snow cut from server rotation until I can get the new Snow in-game)

Changelist:

• GDI Ion Ammo replaced with AP Ammo
  • Medic Healing rate nerfed from 12.5 hp/s to 8.5 hp/s
  • Updated to scripts build b7049 (Should fix animation issues and a few scripts bugs)
  • Finally fixed No String issues with Obelisk and MKII
  • Enforcer nerfed against buildings and MCTs
  • Buffed Cyborg Commando damage
    • Default Damage: 140 --> 175
    • Splash Damage: 50 --> 75
  • Buffed disk thrower against vehicles
  • Added new "Siege" Alternate Fire Mode for HMRLS (Replaces hit-and-miss AA firemode)

The patch is awaiting authorization, but when it gets pushed, it will appear on the launcher. The server will be updated as well when it is pushed.

Something Completely Different

post-10212-0-26783300-1441550291_thumb.png

Hmm, I wonder what it could be? I guess you will need to wait for the next update for more information!

Just a small note that there was a floating component tower by the GDI WF towards the tib field on Crossroads. Not sure why, but I saw one still floating in the air yesterday.

Also, thanks a lot for doing your best to keep the game stable and updated with the new changes. I'm sure everyone really appreciates it!

And thats a good pic delta, where did you come across that?

You have it as a rare very high resolution image on Eric Gooch's website (Seth :D) right here along with many other renders and concepts. There's a whole Tiberian Sun archive on his site. Just look under Mammoth pictures to find the big wallpaper delta posted.

The map that is in the picture with a light inf looks like Storm, but in a day light. There is also a tunnel in front of the light inf. Idk what that means, new map or better movement for inf?

Its a remake of the map C&C_Dust from the Reborn 2003 beta, made by DarkAngel.