TS: Reborn Game Night!

moonsense715

Better up the max player count if possible. We've been having regular daily matches that stack up 15 players at times.

Good to hear that someone is excited over our future prospects .

I should be able to make it unless to go camping in the bush . ( sadly no internet if thats the case )

In other new I informed a friend of mine about the event some of you may know him from BHP , Nautagrim . However he has had issues with creating thes user for the web site . Long story short I may need some help latter on and we might see him this weekend .

Better up the max player count if possible. We've been having regular daily matches that stack up 15 players at times.

Good to hear that someone is excited over our future prospects .

I should be able to make it unless to go camping in the bush . ( sadly no internet if thats the case )

In other new I informed a friend of mine about the event some of you may know him from BHP , Nautagrim . However he has had issues with creating thes user for the web site . Long story short I may need some help latter on and we might see him this weekend .

Does he have problem with registering?

Note: you don't need to create a forum profile on this forum to play Reborn. He can join without one.

I am a big command an conquer fan from the old days and like to hear that there are some players actually still playing reborn.

So i wanted to install that game but on both on my Macs are coming just an error like "The entry point method could not be loaded"

This is totally frustrating. Would be good if the luncher would work a bit better. this is the first windows game wich is not running for me.

I am very very sad that my brother and myself can't join you :(

of curse mac is not supported. This is just easy to say...

But it's not easy to develop things specifically for Mac, an operating system that very few people have, let alone game on.

the black hand luncher from the past was working very well as renegade did.

Renegade never had official Mac support. It was only ever made for Windows, and there was a beta version of dedicated servers for the Red Hat distribution of Linux. That is all.

Parallels is too expensive at the moment for me.

Must be from the price you (over)paid for the Mac :p

Grievances with my router aside, I had a blast. It'd be nice if we could make this a bi-monthly or monthly thing.

You sir, were one of my main targets!

Thoroughly enjoyed last night, was great to relive the memories from when we had a maxed out server everyday!

When did it started because at 8:30 pm gmt I was waiting for the server to open, but it was too late so I went to sleep. TeamWolf, I don't think I remember that times... (I know, too sad).

The event started at about 9pm GMT! Well they were normally full close to the first release really.

Grievances with my router aside, I had a blast. It'd be nice if we could make this a bi-monthly or monthly thing.

You sir, were one of my main targets!

Thoroughly enjoyed last night, was great to relive the memories from when we had a maxed out server everyday!

Ive just played 1 hour yesterday. Have we reached a full server?

MY computer's power supply went up so I won't be on for 3 months or so until I get a new computer.(My current computer was my grandfather's who gave it to us,it was an outdated piece of junk back then, so it is not worth replacing the part) so I won't be on here much ,on my mother's computer, I am unable to get on for around three months.