Save Me

Einstein

*cue John Williams music*

I swoop in and save Andrew, then I politely ask the Ninjas to leave him alone. Amazingly, they oblige!

Unfortunately, they also fuse Kryptonite and Tiberium together, and are trying to kill me with a robot that has a Tiberonite heart. And the worst part is, they're lead by Frank Miller!

Someone else should save you because this is boring. Playing just you, me and Mac is not as funny as how we all would play. But I can't control myself so I will continue to save Killing You hoping that another person will save me. Mac and Killing You I like to be saved by you xD but let's try to convince other guys to play this.

Because you gave your life to save me you inspired my work and I created a time machine. I go to future in 3784 year and I steal a PBHG ( portable black hole gun) and a Mammoth MK.389. I come back with the time machine, but I destroy it to not be used by anybody again. I use my mammoth to destroy the robot and the PBHG to erase this assheads ninjas from the face of the earth.

Because I was exposed to the radiations of the future I am going to die. Help me!!!

P.S. Killing You, you actually die before I use the time machine.

Edited by AndrewGOLD

I grab a medic kit from a nearby Army barracks and heal you until the radiation wears off. You live.

But now uhh...hmm, let me think.

Okay, got it. The Army base security personnel saw me stealing the medical kit and mistake me for a spy or terrorist, and are now shooting at me. Help!

• 3 weeks later...

.... So noone saved you all this time... FINE! LET ME SAVE YOU! I grab a spoon and a baseball bat and I fight with them. Stupidly I realised that I will die so I go to my Mammoth Mk.389 and I destroy that base.

Because of my futuristic mech and weapon I am considered a threat by all the military forces of the Earth and everyone wants to kill me. Help... I suppose...

As your mammoth is being reduced in to a burning hulk, a muscular Austrian rides up next to you on a motorcycle, saying "come with me if you want to live". You do want to live, so you listen to him.

Unfortunately, the Austrian motorcyclist did not notice me among the chaos, and I am still running for my life from the military!