World of Tanks

AndrewGOLD

I noticed that many of you play WoT so I was curious about the tanks you have and also, if you want, you can tell your account and your clan ( if you are in one). We can all be friends and play together in platoons.

So, I will start first. My name is AndrewGMOD ( idk why i put gmod, I don't even play that game xD ) and I am in BZB clan ( The ace tankers of the Big Zorab Battalion ) and I am co-leader. El Zorab means dick on google translate, if you search in my language or on one dictionary, but I think that only me and my friends know the meaning of it xD. I have 2 tier 7 tanks: T25/2 and T29, 1 tier 8 tank: Pershing and soon I will get Chaffe, Leopard, T-34 (tier5) and T-34-85 (tier6) because I sold them and I make money to take them back. I also have 2 tier 3 tanks ( not very important): a tier 3 heavy japanese tank xD and Bt-7 artillery.

As you can see my best tanks t7,8 are from the U.S.A.'s tech tree. I really like American tanks, but I really have to upgrade them all because I bought them recently and I really need a lot of money and experience. I can't consider myself a good player.

Edited by AndrewGOLD

Ah yes, US tanks, the jacks of all trades, masters of none. They're comfortable if harder to use than the Russian tanks.

I myself started playing after receiving a closed beta key over at the BHP forums in june/july 2010. :v Yeah, it has been that long. If you want to know more about my World of Tanks stuff, check out my account page.

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/500033332-Kukov/?utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wot-portal

I am Generalcamo, and I am part of the 495th Scarlet Devil Armoured Division.

While my time recently has been split between Tanks and Warships (YES), I am currently focusing on my T21, getting through the American autoloaders. I earlier attempted to go through the American Medium Tanks, but didn't like my time there. I do still have an M4 Sherman with a Mastery Badge and a Mark of Excellence. I've also recently been climbing up the JApanese Heavies. Those are fun.

I consider myself a mixed player. I can play absolutely horrible at games. But yet, my M7 (considered a very hard tank to master) I have both an Ace Mastery badge and a Mark of Excellence, so I do have that. I have also been steadily climbing in WN8, as currently I am at 431 (from 384 one month ago). I am working to improve myself as well.

NaokiP on NA, member of 495th as well. I've got several tier 6 and 7 tanks and around three to four tier 8s unlocked (all German) but no credits to buy them :eng99:

Panther, VK 30.02 Daimler-Benz, Spaehpanzer I C, T29 are my top tier mains, with Jagdpanzer IV, Hellcat, T-34/85, VK 36.01 Henschel and Chaffee being my secondary branches . I really enjoy lights and mediums. Been playing since around 2010, and I consider myself an average player, most of my bad performances are caused by sheer laziness and apathy.

http://www.noobmeter.com/player/na/NaokiP/1011128803/

I go by DRattman on WoT (NA), and I've been playing since 2012. I enjoy playing mediums and heavies and I am a total shill for the Russian Bias, with the T-34/-85 being my outright favorite tanks to play. I also own a number of American, German, and Chinese tanks and am going through their respective medium and heavy lines.

I haven't played WoT in months though, as I usually play the game in binges/bursts whenever I feel like it. During my last binge, I've been mostly playing my mediums and bought myself the Easy-8 and A-43 in the process. It was also during this time that I began to adopt a more conservative style of gameplay, including playing a support/sniping role. As my last most recent performance statistics show, adopting this playstyle has served me relatively well.

I go by ZoneDestroyer, and I am the worst player in the 495th. I don't mind too much, though, as I still have fun. I haven't had access to the internet in any way besides my phone, but when I do play, I prefer Heavy Tanks above all else. I also love Artillery and Tank Destroyers, and when I find a Medium that I like, I'll run with it. I tend to either snipe from behind the lines or charge into battle gloriously. I do best in urban environments, and I have more fun when collaborating in a platoon over Teamspeak.

I go by ZoneDestroyer, and I am the worst player in the 495th. I don't mind too much, though, as I still have fun. I haven't had access to the internet in any way besides my phone, but when I do play, I prefer Heavy Tanks above all else. I also love Artillery and Tank Destroyers, and when I find a Medium that I like, I'll run with it. I tend to either snipe from behind the lines or charge into battle gloriously. I do best in urban environments, and I have more fun when collaborating in a platoon over Teamspeak.

1st.

I go by LordKane and I am the leader of the 495th if you want in, come talk to me.

2nd

Wow KY, how many lies can you pack into one bloody post? "Charging into battle gloriously" is doublespeak for "running around lakeville with my head cut off and firing wildly everywhere while the Clan Founder/Commander and Quartermaster look on in shame."

I will say this once.

All Staff members and moderators are to conduct themselves publicly in a way that does not embarrass the other staff or harm the forum's image in any way. Public humiliation (and bandwagoning) are bullying tactics and will not be tolerated.

Get this topic back on track right now. You have been warned.

I have been wanting to play WoT for a while now but haven't found the time to get into it much. Maybe it will happen for me some day.

On Topic:

Representation of Einstein's Personality (Using Tanks from World of Tanks and their Statistics).

Ego: TOG II*

TOG2_Tank_Bovington.jpg

Fun Killing Abilities: KV-2

KW-2_1940.jpg

Actual Power: T1 Cunningham

Light_Tank%2C_T1_prototype.png

All of these tanks are.. actually good in World of Tanks. I recommend playing all of them at least once.

On Topic:

Representation of Einstein's Personality (Using Tanks from World of Tanks and their Statistics).

Ego: TOG II*

TOG2_Tank_Bovington.jpg

Fun Killing Abilities: KV-2

KW-2_1940.jpg

Actual Power: T1 Cunningham

Light_Tank%2C_T1_prototype.png

All of these tanks are.. actually good in World of Tanks. I recommend playing all of them at least once.

>TOG II

>Good

Do you enjoy being wrong and bad at games?

Well, I still have hope for keeping this a good discussion.

Though I will admit that if you go down the German tree, you'll need to learn how to aim manually very quickly.

That's not a bad thing, though, especially if you pack German Tank Destroyers. It's almost like duck shooting in the later tiers.

I have an E-100, which is a odd tank to master on the german heavy tree, it doesnt have the armor the maus has, but none of the issues of being so heavily armoured, so its a brawler, which was something I am not used to on the german tree, and more something from the russian tree.

Especially once when you get the 150 mm gun.