Reborn Game Night

This is something some of us have already been discussing around the community, and it connects to somewhat of a larger inactivity problem during the winter holidays. I'd like to bump this up as well - we should really either set a weekly time frame for when TSR is usually played (so more people can show up) or just organize a one time thing sooner rather than later. It's getting dusty around these parts, so lets start collectively clearing that up.

Who else would be interested in playing TSR sometime soon (ideally on a weekend)?

How about we start going at it like this, one day of each week is a W3D Hub game day. Personally I'd opt to make this Saturdays since that was proven to be the best time for most people to participate. And how about making to that the usual gathering-on-server times are European evenings (around 8pm+) and US mid-day (1pm+) time frames? So, in theory, we'd check the servers and start jumping into TSR around those times depending on where you are located. We should all end up in game around the same time.

Anyone have a better idea or something else to contribute to this work-in-progress concept that isn't actually that new at all? :)

NOTE: One problem with saturdays could be the usual testing hours where a portion of the playerbase has to leave for testing other W3D games, just to put it out there. More play-time should be counted on if testers want to get some TSR in before testing sessions and whatnot.

I'm just brainstorming over here. Thoughts?

If people play games at xmas and want me to, then I'll put up a TSR game night for 26th Dec and set the event countdown on the main website as well.

Unfortunately there are no x-mas maps or specials at all though.

Sounds like someone should fix that some time.