devil's APB Soundmod

With the release of APB Delta, I have elected to release version 2.0 of my soundmod. WARNING: This mod is not as nostalgia boner. It's aim is to provide a more realistic yet unique sound experience within the bounds of the Red Alert universe. This mod is a collection of high-quality sounds put together that gives each vehicle and weapon a unique feel, though some weapons remain untouched (shock-rifle, and some others). You should now be able to turn UP your effects volume without destroying your ear-drums!

You can find the mod itself here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ok44r16404qeanq/devilssoundmod2.rar

Or here: http://www.bluehellproductions.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=102 - Outdated

Installation instructions:

Open up the archive using 7z, winRAR, etc.

Open up a windows explorer page to the apb data folder. This folder by default should be C:\Program files (x86 if you run a 64bit OS)\W3D Hub\apb-release\data\

-- NOTE --

This folder is not the "user data folder" that you can access via the launcher

Extract the contents from the archive via drag and drop or your more advanced method of choice.

Don't like a sound such as the Soviet Demohorn? Certain sounds may be easy to find, feel free to remove any sounds you desire. However, this mod is recommended as a whole package. Please leave feedback in this thread.

Forum admins: I feel like this is the best place to put mods like this until the correct infrastructure is in place. Thank you for understanding.