Startcraft: Broodwar FPS

Not Starcraft per se, but in the nearish future we do have another classic RTS to be brought to FPS. Stay tuned.

Total Annihilation, come on Total Annihilation, oh please let it be Total Annihilation, you know you want to make Total Annihilation :)

Oh... You are treding on medieval rts territory like settlers, in the age of empires where civilizations defended kingdoms with war hammers, magic, and mayhem.

Not Starcraft per se, but in the nearish future we do have another classic RTS to be brought to FPS. Stay tuned.

Total Annihilation, come on Total Annihilation, oh please let it be Total Annihilation, you know you want to make Total Annihilation :)

Oh... You are treding on medieval rts territory like settlers, in the age of empires where civilizations defended kingdoms with war hammers, magic, and mayhem.

errr.... I'm gonna go with... maybe... not sure what giant killer robots of doom have to do with medieval rts but ok :D

Unless you mean Total annihilation kingdoms which is a totally separate game.

errr.... I'm gonna go with... maybe... not sure what giant killer robots of doom have to do with medieval rts but ok :

Unless you mean Total annihilation kingdoms which is a totally separate game.

I thought you meant kngdoms, lol. I was wrong. But total annihilation sounds awesome.

Oo, oo, oo, I know, I know... you guys should do a STAR WARS version of this!

You could name it, STAR WARS Renegade, episode 1, pay attention Dice cos this is how you do it!

And lets face it.

AT-ST = Titan

AT-AT = Mammoth

AT-PT = Wolverine

IFTX, T1B, T2B, T3B = HMRL

Tick Tank = T4B

Tiberium = some sorta crystal stuff, I don't know, whatever the heck Star Wars stuff runs on.

You pretty much have all the mechanics in place already!

Just think, your AT-AT doesn't have to be on rails! instant improvement over Battlefront EA edition! exclamation marks ahoy!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by DeviousDave

After taking a look at the other mod (Star wars A new hope) it looks like they actually just stopped working on it rather than suffering a C&D order. Seems there were disagreements between the people working on it that never truly got resolved.

Edited by DeviousDave

Tick Tank = T4B

Tiberium = some sorta crystal stuff, I don't know, whatever the heck Star Wars stuff runs on.

I think the T2B and T4B look really ugly, and I'd rather they just be forgotten about...

As for a Tiberium replacement, well "minerals" or "ore" would probably do just fine.

Tick Tank = T4B

I think the T2B and T4B look really ugly, and I'd rather they just be forgotten about...

As for a Tiberium replacement, well "minerals" or "ore" would probably do just fine.

kinda agree with you, also upon thinking about it

Tick Tank = T3B (both have treads)

Maybe rebels 'super' unit could be a modified AT-TE or Juggernaut?

Anyway continuing:

Tie Interceptor + X Wing = Orca Fighter... sort of

Tie Bomber + Y Wing = Orca Bomber

Republic Gunship + Imperial Drop ship = Orca transport

SPMA + (either) MPTL-2A or modified H.A.G = NOD artillery + MRL (if you used the MPTL-2A)

AT-AA = Mammoth crossed with HMRL (No idea what the rebs would use for mobile AA but saying that they do have the better fighter so it probably balances out.

Infantry I'll leave up to someone else to figure out :)

• 1 month later...

Oo, oo, oo, I know, I know... you guys should do a STAR WARS version of this!

You could name it, STAR WARS Renegade, episode 1, pay attention Dice cos this is how you do it!

And lets face it.

AT-ST = Titan

AT-AT = Mammoth

AT-PT = Wolverine

Tick Tank = T4B

You pretty much have all the mechanics in place already!

Just think, your AT-AT doesn't have to be on rails! instant improvement over Battlefront EA edition! exclamation marks ahoy!!!!!!!!!!

battlefront beat you to it in making the whole FPS thing. Star wars is more a 3rd person or FPS game rather than RTS (so its more of an RTS made from FPS)

Instead of focusing on futuristic RTS why not medievel stuff?

There are plenty of medievel RTS games (that werent the greedy web based static ones)

Edited by System Error Message