Should snipers have inaccuracy?- APB

I was playing today, and tried out the new APB snipers, and found I liked them- until my well aimed shot went to the left unexpectedly, Snipers are very hard to use on oddly moving targets, without having to get a miss because of unpredictable inaccuracy- this was not a good idea in my opinion

what do you all think?

New testing has found something out- when crouching and standing still, accuracy w snipers is perfect- wow Im being an idiot today!

Yes, there's an accuracy penalty for running and hopping, and this goes for most, if not all, infantry.

I always thought snipers, especially in Renegade were too simple to use. All you have to do is point at someguy's head, click, and b00m they're dead.

With snipers as they are now in APB, you actually need to take into consideration other factors like you would an actual sniper such as bullet travel time, drop, and inaccuracy (though this is moreso the work of RNGsus in this regard).

Especially now that APB has support for higher hitscan thresholds (> 400 m/s projectile speed), I find the changes done to the snipers more justifiable for what they are now.