Bots in singleplayer?

Vuxlort

I would recommend at least going onto the server or the IRC first though, and asking if there are any moderators around to enable RA_CamosCanyon_Bots on the server. That way you can play around and attract players at the same time!

I would recommend at least going onto the server or the IRC first though, and asking if there are any moderators around to enable RA_CamosCanyon_Bots on the server. That way you can play around and attract players at the same time!

Perhaps the server can be configured so that when the server reaches 0 players, bot map(s) play by default on loop until more than 6 players enter the server.

Edit: Actually, perhaps a different angle; game-wide scripts that detect the player quantity in a map and if it falls below a certain number, activate bots to emulate players, and de-activate when enough players join (bots would stop respawning on death). This would cut the need for separate bot maps.

Edited by Raap

Perhaps the server can be configured so that when the server reaches 0 players, bot map(s) play by default on loop until more than 6 players enter the server.

It's almost like I've pushed this idea like a dozen times in the past and so have many other people. :v

Hopefully by this point the scripts dudes can actually figure out a way to do this...

Edit: Actually, perhaps a different angle; game-wide scripts that detect the player quantity in a map and if it falls below a certain number, activate bots to emulate players, and de-activate when enough players join (bots would stop respawning on death). This would cut the need for separate bot maps.

Been asking for a similar solution for 5 years now but it didn't happen :(

Launcher > Games > APB > Single Player > LAN > Map Cycle List > Add RA_CamosCanyon_Bots > Play

Not that different for Reborn.

Yeah, but unfortunatelly for TS Reborn only the Drought map has bots. And it's always in GDI's favor, no vehicles.

I was hoping for something like Renegade-X's bot maps where AI gets to use vehicles and it does feel like some real action going on.