Screenshots!

To all the people (most of whom have never played Gamma) asking why Under doesn't have Mammoths to counter the phase that has 200 HP (and practically even less to tesla weapons) and a slow mech rate and nowhere to hide from TT reveals on this cramped map and thus can be countered by plenty of things in the absence of mammoths. Just imagine that third screenshot over and over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you getting stuck on Siege? That exact location is the 0,0,0 origin point of the level, which means some script or server logic is putting people there, which didn't happen before.

Edited by Raap

2 hours ago, Raap said:

How are you getting stuck on Siege? That exact location is the 0,0,0 origin point of the level, which means some script or server logic is putting people there, which didn't happen before.

Admins trying to turn people neutral on that map for some reason.

Had to put this somewhere.

1:05:54 AM ~Volkov [GENERAL] Current game on map RA_AS_Seamist.mix has ended. Game was won by Allies by Building Destruction.

oyiTb23.png

It was a good round for us on the Allied side. Shout out to Furs, Testament, and Momok for the awesome team we were.

Protecting ChopBam's Ore Truck.
pV2U68G.jpg

The game of the driver of the Medium Tank crashed earlier and while Testament was trying to evade my Hind he... ended up here.
nMDG8w0.jpg

Soviet rush supreme!
FvwpsmF.jpg

{AW} party bus.
sy9yAqG.jpg

Enemy blitzkrieg incoming!
wedF4WH.jpg

I was able to sink 4/5 of the ships. Silverlight stole the first kill.
soRUJuv.jpg

When I took this screenshot Bandicam froze my game for a couple of seconds. When it unfroze a Starshina shot me in the face. Also, Momok's on fire. 
z8qdlRH.jpg

As a Rocket Soldier I survived an earlier rush against the Power Plant that failed. I hid near the wall behind the second landing pad and stole a Hind. Eventually Silverspy stole a Hind so we both were spies and took down the enemy Tesla Coil. I have video footage that I may or may not upload.
6tpTV6E.jpg

I was shooting the Turret with my V2 and at the exact moment I fired my final rocket my vehicle was destroyed. I knew I fired it but I could not see the rocket. A second later the Turret exploded and I suppose because of lag or something the game just said 'fuck it' and gave the destruction kill to the Turret itself.
Myo7rC0.jpg?1

Edited by NodGuy

Clearing way for flare with forg.

Screenshot.5.jpg

I'm protecting my flare from being engied... unconventionally.

Screenshot.6.jpg

Ore Truck... line?

Screenshot.7.jpg

Sub hunted.

Screenshot.10.jpg

Sub hunting.

Screenshot.12.jpg

NodGuy and I party so much, sometimes we get tipsy.

Screenshot.11.jpg

Yak rush.

Screenshot.13.jpg

NodGuy still hiding out in our dead ref.

Screenshot.16.jpg

V2 shot managed to kill the three enemy Rocket Soldiers in one fell sweep. Unfortunately the last vestiges of rockets managed to ruin the Flame Tower as their rotting corpses sank beneath the earth.

Screenshot.2.jpg

Mammoth Tank rush for glorious Mother Russia.

Screenshot.3.jpg

Hill swarming with commies as I die.

Screenshot.4.jpg

1 minute ago, AZ-Stalker said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No context required.

I can't view full size versions of those, even though I want to.

With the help of Silverlight's leadership, our team successfully Longbow rushed every single one of the Soviet buildings on Siege.

Screenshot.1.jpg

Screenshot.2.jpg

Screenshot.3.jpg

Screenshot.4.jpg

Screenshot.5.jpg

Screenshot.6.jpg

Whoops!
XMvBqob.jpg

Yes, I'm holding up the Mammoth Tank with my hands. Don't worry, I set him free a moment later.
TTi6c4a.jpg

Longbow Assault
0ITFKVg.jpg

I used my V2 to destroy the vehicle and protected the precious SAM site from the M60 fire of the evil Spoons of No.
Zh6wMlZ.jpg

Covert AWperations active. We destroyed the Radar Dome, Construction Yard, War Factory, and the Refinery. I even killed a few Volkovs in the tunnels.
Ou0H8El.jpg

Nice parking, AZ-Stalker.
wz1mZJo.jpg

Nice parking, FRAYDO.
VbDYlKp.jpg

It appears that they're amassing a Heavy Tank rush.
jNB19QH.jpg

Maybe not the best place to park. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY ARTILLERY?!
jZINYAw.jpg

Oh.
Wt5oUrv.jpg

This is what the Ore Truck did to my Artillery, FYI.

Edited by NodGuy

8 hours ago, NodGuy said:

Hide contents

Yes, I'm holding up the Mammoth Tank with my hands. Don't worry, I set him free a moment later.
TTi6c4a.jpg

What, he's not even nanomachined enough to hold back a submersible battleship one-handed? This is all he's capable of? Lame.

25 minutes ago, AZ-Stalker said:

You killed it with the parking shots. Loving it!

Yeah, that was hilarious. For those who weren't present, I got to the AA Truck first so he jumped into the Supply Truck. I AK'd it and he ran around and got into the Forklift, so I AK'd it. He then ran next to my vehicle so I couldn't flak his arse and eventually, well... see for yourself.

GSPu2Ia.jpg