Star fox mod idea

Flareon17

I think star fox themed mod that puts the Corneia with star fox team as Commando units against Andros army with star wolf as commado would be awesome but.i have no idea where to even start to make a mod it would be right before the apperoids event (star fox assault game) if someone would make it I can help with ideas for tanks/aircraft for the mod so if someone lies this idea let me know if u would be able to make this mod possible

Making a new W3D project isn't done in any short period of time (same applies to any game on any engine). You'll have to do this yourself, since I'm quite sure that most people currently working at W3D projects got their hands full already.

That said, afaik Nintendo is pretty harsh on using their IP's. You'd be best off basing any game on something new.

Edited by Raap

To do true, non-helicopter aircraft physics, you should be looking at a different engine at the moment.

I think we'd all love to see airplanes (and therefore enabling your wish for spacecraft) in W3D, but I believe I'm not wrong to say it isn't high on the priority list.

Edited by Raap

You wouldn't be able to do barrel rolls though, the functionality that made such a thing possible was canned almost 2 years ago :<

You can actually do barrel rolls with VTOL craft in this engine, I had it for Harriers at one point (within that 2 years). But it requires such physics that you'd have problems doing a simple turn.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just putting my idea out there for anyone that likes it I may post more ideas but note I have no idea how to make a mod and likely never will

There's always time to learn. We all started out as modding rookies once. :)

Well I just putting my idea out there for anyone that likes it I may post more ideas but note I have no idea how to make a mod and likely never will

There's always time to learn. We all started out as modding rookies once. :)

Some still are.

<----

nah mang. You're right the opposite IMO. I think everyone will agree when Hostile Waters gets into the normal rotation :D

I can't take 100% credit for HW. Several W3D team members did contributions to it as well. The spinning radar on the Naval Yard is Generalcamo's contribution to it, for example, and he and other staff did provide a lot of information as well.