[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game I

VERTi60

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate/play RA: APB-themed Mafia Forum Game?

• Yes, at least once a month
    • Yes, at least once in a two weeks
    • Yes, anytime (even weekly)
    • Probably not, but maybe sometimes (I'm not sure yet)
    • Never
    • I would prefer chat version only (fast game)

I'll be making a post later today, kind of busy at the moment.

WHAT

You didn't even comment on me shooting Cat5?

This smells super allied. Both of you. I expected you to AT LEAST cast a vote on me immediately. Perhaps even shoot me in response, but no. I know you're better than "busy at the moment".

##vote iLTS

[Vote Counted] Voe voted iLikeToSnipe to be lynched!
Time Left:
23 hours, 9 min, 53 sec
CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Generalcamo voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
One Winged Angel voted nobody
triattack voted nobody
Voe voted iLikeToSnipe
1/9 votes casted so far
iLikeToSnipe has the most votes - 1

True but if you really want to make it more complicated for toen you first try and kill person who isn't that good so you won't draw to much attention as veteran on the second day. But this then could also be expected so maybe killing a veteran is a good idea again.

WHAT

You didn't even comment on me shooting Cat5?

This smells super allied. Both of you. I expected you to AT LEAST cast a vote on me immediately. Perhaps even shoot me in response, but no. I know you're better than "busy at the moment".

##vote iLTS

Welp. Can't say you're wrong. (Maybe I should shoot you instead, no? :v) But, to be fair, what if iLTS is actually busy at the moment. You should give him some time before you vote on him. (Even though your point is spot on.)

Somebody must hate chaos for making him the night 1 person to die.

Chaos is a good player and other good players try to eliminate him quickly. This is why i bet on veteran scum team.

I agree with you. But I don't get the scummy vibes on Cat5. Could just have been iLTS leading the newbies in a game of murder and conquest. Care to explain the Cat5 issue?

True but if you really want to make it more complicated for toen you first try and kill person who isn't that good so you won't draw to much attention as veteran on the second day. But this then could also be expected so maybe killing a veteran is a good idea again.

Scum never kills me first as people generally believe i bring more confusion than actual help if im town.

Also, no point in killing off bad players if scum team is strong. Target the VIPs, and then the game is won.

So just to clarify. Trying to shoot someone is a good way to eliminate them from the game if you suspect them of being Allies (Or I guess try to kill a Soviet if you're an ally and then play it off) but don't want to convince others right away to lynch them?

So just to clarify. Trying to shoot someone is a good way to eliminate them from the game if you suspect them of being Allies (Or I guess try to kill a Soviet if you're an ally and then play it off) but don't want to convince others right away to lynch them?

Pretty much, but it kind of depends on your ''bullshite insane o' level''.

Okay. I'm going to give Snipe the benefit of the doubt until he responds again. But he is high suspicious for me.
Generalcamo I trust as well, he's just playing too insane to be allies I think.

Nodlied I'm not sure about, seems to be throwing some shade on everyone, but hasn't made any suspicious actions.

Category 5 Not sure at all about.

FRAYDO has been pretty tame since first day silliness.

One Winged Angel could be a spy I think? But I'm not sure how / if I want to find out.

triattack Not really sure.

Voe is actually every single Allied at once.

Okay. I'm going to give Snipe the benefit of the doubt until he responds again. But he is high suspicious for me.

Generalcamo I trust as well, he's just playing too insane to be allies I think.

You know my opinion on iLTS. GenCam is always so unpredictable. He's very stable in his instability.

Nodlied I'm not sure about, seems to be throwing some shade on everyone, but hasn't made any suspicious actions.

He never does anything but talk.

Category 5 Not sure at all about.

Smart guy. And a super asshole if things don't go his way.

FRAYDO has been pretty tame since first day silliness.

No opinion

One Winged Angel could be a spy I think? But I'm not sure how / if I want to find out.

No opinion

triattack Not really sure.

Defensive. Not sure.

Voe is actually every single Allied at once.

I've heard worse things :v

Sorry I wasn't participating as much as I usually do. I've just gotten back from three weeks of business travel and had some stuff to take care of.

First of all, I do agree with what Voe originally said today. Chaos had hardly any activity yesterday, the only reasons I can think of for him being killed are a veteran who knows him would have killed him or that he was targeted randomly. Now, Voe is a pretty aggressive player, nothing wrong with that. However, he was very, very quick to target myself and Cat5 this morning. He seems both more aggressive than usual and he's never been the best at pulling off plots as scum.

Out of all the players in this game, the most veteran from this forum would be Nodlied, Chaos Knight, Voe, and myself. Nodlied and myself historically have been the biggest threats to the opposing faction, whether we're scum, town or third party. So, it makes sense that we'd be heavily watched during the first night (I know a TON of people were looking after me). If the Allies are indeed being led by at least one veteran they'd know that attacking Nodlied or myself (if we're both town) would be very risky. That leaves Cat5, Chaos Knight, and Voe. Voe is more than capable of tying the noose around his own neck and he sometimes latches onto the wrong target and hurts the town.

So, if a veteran were to indeed want to take out another veteran last night Chaos would have been the best choice. That is why I went to go visit him last night. However, somebody prevented me from actually getting to him. If that hadn't of happened he would probably be alive right now.

I'm going to keep on rereading posts but I'm pretty suspicious of Voe right now. He was very quick to start attacking me at the start of the day and he's more aggressive than he usually is.

Your eloquence covers up your lack of creative input.

I'm more interested in the story of you being locked up.

I'm not revealing more about what happened to me last night. Based on the number of things that happened to me I'm willing to bet that at least two of the people who visited were members of the town. I'm not going to give out more information publicly about what roles the town could potentially have.

Your eloquence covers up your lack of creative input.

I'm more interested in the story of you being locked up.

I'm not going to give out more information publicly about what roles the town could potentially have.

Yet you literally admit of being the town's bodyguard:

So, if a veteran were to indeed want to take out another veteran last night Chaos would have been the best choice. That is why I went to go visit him last night. However, somebody prevented me from actually getting to him. If that hadn't of happened he would probably be alive right now.

How is town going to protect itself now? There surely isn't another one now able to protect you.

You can reveal things with your death cis male scum!

##shoot iLikeToSnipe

[battle Action] Mojoman is attempting to shoot iLikeToSnipe - please STANDBY for result !

[battle Action Result - FAIL] Mojoman's weapon got stuck!

First of all, I do agree with what Voe originally said today. Chaos had hardly any activity yesterday, the only reasons I can think of for him being killed are a veteran who knows him would have killed him or that he was targeted randomly. Now, Voe is a pretty aggressive player, nothing wrong with that. However, he was very, very quick to target myself and Cat5 this morning. He seems both more aggressive than usual and he's never been the best at pulling off plots as scum.

To be fair, he's always hyperagressive when it comes to you. I remember multiple games where he'd just flat-out shoot you the moment a game began or the moment he actually could. I therefore do not consider his anti-snipe behaviour suspicious. However, you are right that he was a bit flat-out-of-the-box with the Cat5 shot, something that he shouldn't have done.

As for the ''not the best at pulling off plots as scum'' part. I also remember multiple games where he scored flat-out wins (or almost flat-out wins) as scum. (One being the pony night party thingy mafia, and the other being an APB mafia where his plans got ruined by a bullshit third party serial killer chef role.)

But yes, veterans would have killed Chris on N1.

Out of all the players in this game, the most veteran from this forum would be Nodlied, Chaos Knight, Voe, and myself. Nodlied and myself historically have been the biggest threats to the opposing faction, whether we're scum, town or third party. So, it makes sense that we'd be heavily watched during the first night (I know a TON of people were looking after me). If the Allies are indeed being led by at least one veteran they'd know that attacking Nodlied or myself (if we're both town) would be very risky. That leaves Cat5, Chaos Knight, and Voe. Voe is more than capable of tying the noose around his own neck and he sometimes latches onto the wrong target and hurts the town.

I'm humbled that you consider me to be one of the bigger threats, no matter when town or scum. Also, +1 lulz for the Voe tying the noose around his neck remark.

This intrigues me, but I won't ask any further questions on that, yet.

How is town going to protect itself now? There surely isn't another one now able to protect you.

I did not admit to being a bodyguard. Any number of roles could have prevented Chaos's death.

Maybe I can protect myself? You are making quite a few assumptions.

Let's up the heat a bit.

##Vote iLTS

I'd like to see where this will lead.

Please note that an early day vote does not mean I'll lynch somebody. It merely means that we'll turn on the heat to get some additional answers.

I did not admit to being a bodyguard. Any number of roles could have prevented Chaos's death.

Really. I will remind you:

Which other roles can prevent someone else's death? How your "protecting yourself" allows you to visit others?

Really. I will remind you:

Which other roles can prevent someone else's death? How your "protecting yourself" allows you to visit others?

It's been a long time, so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you've played in games where we had roles that were not a body guard that could prevent player deaths if used the right way. I will not be revealing how I could have prevented Chaos's death.

Let's up the heat a bit.

##Vote iLTS

I'd like to see where this will lead.

Please note that an early day vote does not mean I'll lynch somebody. It merely means that we'll turn on the heat to get some additional answers.

[Vote Counted] Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe to be lynched!

Snipe is probably Allies.

I'm more interested about you Nodlied, so if we're just turning up the heat for now...

##Vote Nodlied

Man this is tense!

[Vote Counted] Mojoman voted Nodlied to be lynched!

Snipe is probably Allies.

I'm more interested about you Nodlied, so if we're just turning up the heat for now...

##Vote Nodlied

Man this is tense!

I'll have you know that I'm not impressed and that I will not give in to thine demand.

Anyway, Mr. Snipe, could thy tell us of thine whereabouts the past night? And why thou aren't pressing thine charges against Voe, even though you come with several arguments? I'd be more inclined to believe thine cause if the said cause was actually backed by additional heat. (I'm ignoring the argument holes here, which may have been the victims of the fact that those games took place several years ago.)

One question Snipe. Are you Allied scum, and is Nodlied your fellow scum, and is Voe actually all of you at once? I demand answers!

That has happened in games I've played in. However, (this is extreme meta gaming) it's usually bad balance to make the scum team all veterans. In the games I've been in where that happened town always got steamrolled.