C&C ShockWave is being Released Soon!

Shockwave_anniversary.jpg

So, as a few of you may already know, C&C ShockWave 1.2 is being released on March 16th of this year! You can read more information HERE. I've been very proud to have been part of its development for so long, and I do hope that several of you enjoy it.

That said, on a related note: How many of you would be interested in a w3dhub sponsored game night on C&C ShockWave?

You can be rest assured that many of the common desyncs are fixed.

Fixed with what? Is it an updated exe or scripts? Whatever it is, it hasn't come to ROTR yet, as playing last week, just about EVERY game ends early with a desync. Frankly, any update that fixes the desyncing problem should have been hotpatched into every popular generals mod as soon as it came to fruition.

I'm sure I lost my copy of Generals/ZH, pesky physical game files!

Nice to see a release of this nonetheless. I remember trying this mod ages ago when Generals was still fresh.

I think I've out-grown the RTS gameplay however (fancy talk for saying I'm sure I suck at it).

Edited by Raap