Monthly Avatar Theme - April 2016

Einstein

Superheroes are April's forum avatar theme! Friendly reminder: Cruisers are superheroes too!

Hello folks!

This month, we've decided to deck out our forum avatars with all manner of Super Heroes! Show us which one you root for!

post-5682-0-13544300-1459901396.jpg

My name is Killing You, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary modder, but secretly, with the help of my friends at W3D Hub, I fight hackers and find other C&C fans like me. I hunted down the man who killed the community, but in doing so, I opened up the game to new threats, and I am the only one fast enough to stop them.

I am... The Flash!

This was playing in my head while choosing for this month's theme.

It's been 10 years since the final season and I want a live action movie or a REAL new season.

Also:

This might catch your interest:

I don't really know enough about comics to pick a favorite super hero. I've only been able to read a couple of either DC or Marvel, and trying to find a place to begin is a daunting task. So I'll stick with Volkov. And if anyone has a problem with that, they can bite my shiny cyborg ass. :p

I don't really know enough about comics to pick a favorite super hero. I've only been able to read a couple of either DC or Marvel, and trying to find a place to begin is a daunting task. So I'll stick with Volkov. And if anyone has a problem with that, they can bite my shiny cyborg ass. :p

I never read the comics either...I only got into superheroes from the various animated series they showed on TV. That, and the Marvel films.

Edited by delta

There's some really good stuff in the comics. I'm more of a DC guy, though, so I don't know any Marvel storylines to truly recommend (other than Welcome Back, Frank). However, on the DC side, there's Flashpoint, Blackest Night, Hush, Court of Owls, The Killing Joke, Knightfall, Tower of Babel, Kingdom Come, Throne of Atlantis, and Injustice that I can recommend off of the top of my head.

Yeah I was at the bookstore one time and wound up reading through one of the Blackest Night comics. Not sure if it was part of the main story or some side spinoff material or something. I also found a bunch of assorted comics at my local library, which I may or may not get around to depending on if I have the time.

Also...what's up with the New 52 in DC comics? It's supposed to be a reboot of the continuity, but I think it references stuff that happened in Blackest Night which was before the reboot? How does that work?

Edited by delta

So who actually noticed the cruiser in the OP? I didn't hide it that well and yet it hasn't been brought up yet (?) hmm...

Why do you think I liked your post? :p

Edited by delta