Complaint Chief787

NodGuy

Server: W3D Hub - TS:R Official Server

Never thought I would be submitting on of these but here it is. I would like to file a complaint against Chief787. Whenever I see him in-game, whether it be A Path Beyond or Reborn, he always seems to be immaturely talking about how these games have "failed" and insults others. Heck, the other day he was insulting ChopBam because he was on the opposing team, then going off on how the game has no naval balance. I usually don't mind when this happens because the Internet is full of immature people but today I changed my mind.

Immediately after destroying Nod's Advanced Power Plant with my Orca Bomber and Engineer's briefcase he started to throw insults to force me to explain how I achieved this. After telling him on this he proceeded to complain how the game was broken because the map had no boundaries. I informed him that the boundaries are just further out and that Nod could use the same tactic but this wasn't acceptable to him. I called him out on his whining and then, well, I'll provide a screenshot of what followed below.

vDLvCIh.jpg

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hopefully something will be done so in the future he doesn't act so immature and can just enjoy these great games with everyone else.

Hmmm......Noted.

How long you've been around doesn't excuse you from following the rules. We'll clarify that if need be. Just be sure (and i'm not suggesting you did this) that when you find a situation like this, don't instigate the matter. I'm going to assume that you did not. Thanks!

So I went back to the old BHP forums where, since I'm still staff, I can dig up just about every damn post that isn't in the admin forums. There is not a single post containing "chief787" or a user by that name. Curious how he ever managed to be a tester without a forums account or anyone else mentioning him. :rolleyes: And if that's not the name he had as a tester why wouldn't he throw out his actual tester name if he cared about seeming legit?

He does have records on the mp-gaming archives going back as far as november 2009 so he's not bullshitting about being around a long time... except you've been around longer than that, and a-bombs were in .9935 almost 4 years prior (I don't have any earlier versions on hand to verify if they're even older) so that's some nice BS he's throwing out there. And besides playing for a long time is no excuse for being a fucktard.

On the other hand, googling "chief787" in combination with either "apb", "a path beyond", or "renalert" only yields results from one website: RenegadeSkins. Posts about a custom hud with building bars. Which is basically a cheat in games where that's not enabled by default.

In any case I'll put him on highlight so I can see what BS he tries to pull next time.

I've never heard of that guy. If I'm taking a guess I'd say that he's probably using a different name to what he used to use, if he is indeed telling the truth.

I only know Chevy787, but that doesnt seem like his attitude, so it's probably not an alternate nick of his.

Pushwall: it can also be that he tested APB before .9935, as you said that version already a-bombs so it had to be tested before release.

Or yeah alternate nick, anything can happen. Maybe ask him next time he's on?