Death_Kitty's "book o' plans"

So I've been thinking about making a general reservoir of map- based strategies for both sides, and having you all discuss them... would you guys be interested in helping make/ reading something like that? and If I were to do it, would I do it in this thread, separately, or in an outside area (i.e. google docs)?

So yeah. I'm gonna see what you all think.

I would absolutely be interested :D I don't have a huge amount of time to help contribute to the strategy part of it right now but I'd still love to see what everyone comes up with. As far as keeping it organized, I personally would like to see it here in a dedicated thread. I can pin and lock it and allow editing when things need to be added or changed. But feel free to use what ever method you want, thats just something I can provide here :D

You will all burn in bluehell for this :v

Also there is no "use this works every time every map" type strategy because Pushwall actually balanced Delta :p However, teamwork usually succeeds :D

OK then. Pending general approval, Ill open a new thread, with all the maps and we can expand the guide as discussions get added. However, I need a week, as this one will be/is very busy with exams and all.

Edited by Death_Kitty

• 2 weeks later...