Which Player(s) do you dread facing the most? (APB)

Yeah, if you count of all time I'd say: a1ph4riu5

I think he was all around the best player, or at least top 5

Oh him... He was unbeatable. I used to think he was part cyborg.

Oh, I once took down his volkov with a single rifle solider on ridgewar.

One of the two biggest highlights of my APB life

I remember when he was med-meching on Classic Fjord, and while using my Volkov AT to put pressure on his med, he just happened to eject in my line of fire, get accidentally shot in the head and die. He immediately (rage?)quit and I got a free med.

(For any newbies here, this was when a good medmech was practically invincible - you could repair a vehicle AND fire its weapon at practically the same time, because vehicles continued to reload when you got out and the mechanic's wrench instantly repaired a big chunk of health at once.)

What was the OTHER one? ;)

Back in time number 1 most dangerous opponent for me would be a1ph4riu5, in 1 vs 1 in 99/100 he will win the match.

Second would be Bahamut, I do not know where is he but he is like a reflection of me playing APB. A challenge worthy of my skill.

Pushwall, no matter how heavy is he being suppressed by the firepower he still find a way to blow up my base.

This was my thought back before the release of Gamma.

Pfft I don't even know what you're talking about, and that's not even a humility thing; back in NW, nearly all of my time on the Allies was spent goofing around in a mech-ranger to make a statement of how ridiculous mechs were, but rangers were still useless against base structures.

Well, except the tesla coil. :smug:

As for "players I dread" I pretty much take the same stance as Alstar; it's more a case of who will make the game interesting. It's just no fun when hardly anyone on the enemy team knows what they're doing. There are plenty of people I could list, but here's who stands out the most to me out of the people who still actually play:

• Silverlight; other people have explained his merits enough already, I don't need to :p
  • rantanplan; just an all around competent fighter. Basically a toned-down a1ph4riu5 who also actually ventures out of the safe zone around his base, so at least you don't need divine intervention to deal with him.
  • forg0ten1; sure, all the old hands know what to expect from him, but that's not going to stop the newer teammates who don't know from creating a hilarious disaster.

Before gamma, huh...

Serene_Grace. Probably biggest KDA ratio during Nuclear winter, nicknamed a ghost by many players as he/she (nickname sounds girly so im not sure) murederd everyone on his/her path. One of best minelayers in game, then he/she stalks you with Thief/Phase combo (times when phase was radar invisible). Barely anyone could even get close to him/her. During entire NukeWinter i managed to get like 6-7 kills on Serene, while he/she killed me about +50 times.

Oh yeah almost forget.

Forget. You can say he is master of spy no matter what he will buy spy if he is on Allied Team. Always giving soviet player's on a goose chase to hunt him down. There goes my cash, and there goes to the soviet tank being stolen by Forget. :p

Edited : Almost forget again, "Quil Lol or Quo Lou depends on how you pronounce it. Translate to English which would mean WhiteDevil. Wonder where is he.

Edited by Kaskins

What was the OTHER one? ;)

Killing Cuddling's allied sniper 3 times in a row with my soviet sniper.

You know back when the soviet sniper had the accuracy of a musket and the firepower of a pellet gun.

Before gamma, huh...

Serene_Grace. Probably biggest KDA ratio during Nuclear winter, nicknamed a ghost by many players as he/she (nickname sounds girly so im not sure) murederd everyone on his/her path. One of best minelayers in game, then he/she stalks you with Thief/Phase combo (times when phase was radar invisible). Barely anyone could even get close to him/her. During entire NukeWinter i managed to get like 6-7 kills on Serene, while he/she killed me about +50 times.

I chose to forget about Serene_Grace she once ran me over 16 times on glacier. If she wasn't stealing the soviet funds. She once killed 3 mammoth tanks. I seen her dodge tank fire and vanish like a

Forget. You can say he is master of spy no matter what he will buy spy if he is on Allied Team. Always giving soviet player's on a goose chase to hunt him down. There goes my cash, and there goes to the soviet tank being stolen by Forget. :p

You mean forg0ten1? Because there's another player named Forget who (I'm pretty sure) is not the same guy.

How dare you mix the glorious Forget with some random forg0ten1 who is Forget's wannabe? :p

Forget was the best spy in the game. Name a vechicle, and he will steal it. Name a building to infiltrate and he will be there 3 seconds later, wiping out entire crew inside and in extreme cases stealing your vechicle. inhuman sneaking abilities with one of best misdirection plays - Forget in a nutshell.

How dare you mix the glorious Forget with some random forg0ten1 who is Forget's wannabe? :p

Forget was the best spy in the game. Name a vechicle, and he will steal it. Name a building to infiltrate and he will be there 3 seconds later, wiping out entire crew inside and in extreme cases stealing your vechicle. inhuman sneaking abilities with one of best misdirection plays - Forget in a nutshell.

:argh: