Probably the best luck I've had in months

So, I was finally unmuted/unbanned from War Thunder, 15 days after a chat session on the update 1.57 bla bla bla Tab went a bit out of hand with players, yet I was the only one muted, when people were talking about politics, and Hitler being great.. I made one joke after this guy posted a very similar joke, yet I was the one who got the boot... lol... I started playing WT again since there was no point playing when I was muted because I couldnt send/receive invites, post in any chat or even PM someone, Use the "T" commands (just like the Ctrl+ F# commands in renegade). So I finally start playing ground forces as Russia (for those who dont play the game, Russia was the most OP nation before the recent 2016 updates), I subsequently lost all 22 matches this week so far, and was pretty much Tanya'd by the Box Shermans. (The M4s that had box like armor).

SO..... After hours of trying to play as Russia, I switched to Germany for a few rounds, and..... Got my ass handed to me by a KV-2 with his nuclear 200mm arty shell.... Seriously the KV-2 could probably oneshot a Maus... So I give up on Ground forces and go back to Aces..... I play 1 match as the American Air Force, I chose my newly purchased P-51 Mustang, got maybe 4 or 5 kills into the match and I get... Probably the best kill I've ever gotten in my entire life as a gamer.

(Wasn't recording at the time, so I went back and recorded the replay).

Edited by MPRA2

I just despise the flight physics in this game. I'm an Ace Combat superstar but I've never been able to get into war thunder

Well........ Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is the only game I have...... I really enjoyed the campaign... but..... the MP part of it is nonexistant on PC.....

I just despise the flight physics in this game. I'm an Ace Combat superstar but I've never been able to get into war thunder

Well........ Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is the only game I have...... I really enjoyed the campaign... but..... the MP part of it is nonexistant on PC.....

I used to decimate the leaderboards back in Ace Combat 6 for 360 when people actually played it over 6 years ago. IMO you have the worst abomination on the face of the planet and should either smash you disk or harddrive/steam account with a hammer/magnet to save the world from the mediocrity that was Assault Horizon. If you get the chance, check out Ace Combat 4, 5 and The Belkan War on an emulator. Super underrated games, phenomenal stories and settings and fantastic gameplay. For some reason someone decided Ace Combat had to throw its entire made up history out the window and transfer to the "real world" instead of "strange real" and for that the games suffered immensely. My personal favourite was Ace Combat 5.

Back when games were made to be the best they could possibly be for the time. Game was all atmosphere, even the menus were done up to be like the digital readout on a military computer. Cool as hell.

Direct Prequel to Ace Combat 5, I didn't dig it as much because I played it in like 2012. But still a solid game.

Now sorry for hijacking your thread. I'm hoping someone comes out with something along the lines of "world of Jets". Prop planes are cool but I've always dug the jets more.

Edited by Testament

Ugh... war thunder... the KV-2 can penetrate a Maus, that has been confirmed. And bombers? with their nonexistent armor? I just up and quit. War thunder and world of tanks both favor Russia to the extreme. its ridiculous.

then i must be doing something wrong because when i play as Russia, my bombers are shit, my fighters are decent but takes 2 full reloads to kill a plane, and the tanks...... get instantly owned by Box shermans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...