Ranking just like APB.MP-Gaming

Please be aware that this page and MP-Gaming are no longer active.

That may be true but here's what FX is looking for:

Ranking just like MP-Gaming

So anyway, yes, we do have rankings "just like" MP-Gaming in the works. :)

I'm not sure if this is really the right topic for this question but how does the ranking in APB works?

I saw that many players have these recomandations right at the beggining of the match and I never figured out how it works, how you rank up and everything.

If anyone can reply I would appreciate it very much ^^

I'm not sure if this is really the right topic for this question but how does the ranking in APB works?

I saw that many players have these recomandations right at the beggining of the match and I never figured out how it works, how you rank up and everything.

You get recommendations for killing stuff, for repairing, for getting most points in a round, most kills, best K/D, etc. Player rank I believe is just a compilation of your total score.

31 December 2007

I thought it was 2006? :v

You get recommendations for killing stuff, for repairing, for getting most points in a round, most kills, best K/D, etc. Player rank I believe is just a compilation of your total score.

Prettymuch this ^

• 1 month later...