June is End Boss Month

OWA

That's right folks, it's that time of the year again! Show your support for your favourite final (or not so final) boss from any video game by changing your avatar or signature (or both) to an image that celebrates the End Boss of your choice!

Whether you're bro's with Bowser, excited about Eggman or seduced by Shodan, we want to see which End Boss gets your nostalgia pumping!

This year I'm going to start the ball rolling with everyone's favourite giant floating space polygon; Andross form the Star Fox series!

I didn't play many games with distinct final bosses, so here's the Vohrsoth leader from Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force (same as in the BHP forum month from a couple of years ago ;) )

Great game, 2 was okay but definitely didn't hold up against the first one.

I should have got in on this last month. These guys along with Ofnir at the end of Ace Combat 5. What a bunch of jerks with their SU-47s and F-15 S/MTD trying to defend a falling satellite whilst debris flies off at you. What a bunch of baloney that all was.

Edited by Testament

"Do you live by your own rules, Crane? or are you merely someone else's puppet? I belive i know the Answer." - Rais

A first post I notice.

Welcome to our forums, Sir Walross!

Sarge : PLASTRO! Why don't you put that gun down and face me like a man?

G.Plastro : Because I am a bad guy that's why.

EDITED: Generals Plastro is the main Villain in the ARMY MEN series, until Sarge's War where he died? I think.

Edited by Kaskins

"Yes, They KNOOOOW.... For a million years we have been trapped in this SHIP.... Listening to your electromagnetic CHATTER of your tiny self worlds... We know you better than you know yourselves... Your enemies came to use us, INSTEAD, we shall use eachother...... In return for their help, the ones known as IMPERIALS WILL BE GIVEN HALF THE GALAXY, Ample return for repairing the ship's systems, and leading my children back to me...... "