Greatest APB strategies on the planet.

MPRA2

So, River Raid yeah? Me and Fraydo were on the same team..... This ensues, and we win the game.

Edit: Chopbam got smart-assy :p with me when my original title included "strats" so I CORRECTLY changed the title of this thread.

Pushwall, pls nerf <3

(satire, dont actually nerf....)

Edited by MPRA2

It's a ranger rush, if you think I might ever have any intention of nerfing it then you don't know me. :v I'm just glad they're actually useful for something other than being a Tanya chariot, after Gamma where they were a joke for anything but that.

You lost a building because of it so it can't be that amazing anyway :v

What was that nonsense you were saying a while ago about not being able to run Company of Heroes? You clearly have a better computer than I do.

Also, didn't even notice we lost barracks there at the end. Soviets finally managed to assemble a pretty formidable tank army at the end there just as our Rangers hit them...but I didn't think any of them made it to our base.

You can't forget the tried, true and time tested techie rush. :v

Yeah.... I can't forget you trying to always ram my damn fishin trawler with whatever you find in San Casina you dank meme....

Believe me...if I TRULY wanted to be an ass to you...there'd be little you could do to stop me outside of getting deerman himself. I only do what I do because it amuses me, and its not like I'm trying to cause you to lose your things...just play around and have fun. Isn't that the point of games? To have fun?

You can't forget the tried, true and time tested techie rush. :v

Yeah.... I can't forget you trying to always ram my damn fishin trawler with whatever you find in San Casina you dank meme....

Believe me...if I TRULY wanted to be an ass to you...there'd be little you could do to stop me outside of getting deerman himself. I only do what I do because it amuses me, and its not like I'm trying to cause you to lose your things...just play around and have fun. Isn't that the point of games? To have fun?
I will have the spirit deer remove your vulcan privilages and your armor...

just play around and have fun. Isn't that the point of games? To have fun?

Forg? You got something to say about this?

APB isnt a game, its serious business. you dont fuck around
One of the reasons why my rage is so real... I take my APB seriously

• 8 months later...

Nah, clearly the best strategy is to Ore Truck rush them. They won't know what hit them... and quiet frankly I doubt will the people who win the match by doing that strat.

Edit:It also just occurred to me that the Allied barracks and I bet the Soviet barracks are mixed up. I think the Soviet's barracks is the current Allied barracks. Or is it just me?

Edited by Missingno50

3 hours ago, Missingno50 said:

Nah, clearly the best strategy is to Ore Truck rush them. They won't know what hit them... and quiet frankly I doubt will the people who win the match by doing that strat.

Edit:It also just occurred to me that the Allied barracks and I bet the Soviet barracks are mixed up. I think the Soviet's barracks is the current Allied barracks. Or is it just me?

You'd be surprised to know that Voe and I once pulled off an Ore Truck rush on Guard_Duty. We took an Allied oretruck, drove to the Soviet Refinary, got blown up, stole a supply truck and C4'd their silo. Mission accomplished.

8 hours ago, Nodlied said:

You'd be surprised to know that Voe and I once pulled off an Ore Truck rush on Guard_Duty. We took an Allied oretruck, drove to the Soviet Refinary, got blown up, stole a supply truck and C4'd their silo. Mission accomplished.

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THIS GUY GETS ME!

(Seriously though why would you try this? I don't understand)

15 hours ago, Missingno50 said:

It's just you.

nsKxwlU.pngXvlZdpx.png

3 hours ago, Missingno50 said:

(Seriously though why would you try this? I don't understand)

When you're good enough, attempting highly suboptimal strategies can be fun. Doubly so if they actually work out.

13 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Heh, not as epic as the time I stole a Soviet ore truck, then drove to their base with a Tanya and blew up their refinery. Interestingly it also involved Voe, who was on Soviet team and was defending the refinery :v

• 3 months later...