Complaint Mackintoke

I usually don't care when people use profanity, be offensive and whatnot, I occasionally do it myself, and I know Mackintoke does it a lot however I feel that Mackintoke took it too far yesterday when talking about MPRA2.

jHCRJqJ.jpg

Sure, MPRA2 was venting due to his game experience, which can be annoying, and I've done it myself too (sorry!), but I don't believe that he should be killed in real life because of this. I don't care for Mackintoke's reasons, if he was joking or not, this should be totally unacceptable.

I just wanted to put this out there, for multiple reasons. And also because I don't think this is the sort of environment we should be greeting potential new players with.

Edit: I love how I can not reply to my topic in this section...

It has nothing to do with you refilling, Mack. I don't recall giving up or changing the subject, but you can believe whatever you want to believe. I honestly forgot all about that. It's about the fact that you're always being inappropriate in the chat. I'm not going to read your whole post because I don't care, at the end of the day you still said what you said. And the fact that the first two replies, two mods and one being a lead developer, agree with this says a lot.

And Voe, it's not about being "triggered" so get over yourself.

Edited by NodGuy

With his history I'd say he's had enough 24 hour bans for it to be a bit longer this time. Perhaps 2-3 days, and just keep extending it every time he crosses the line from now on.

Fun fact is Makintocke makes a few good points about psychology and human behaviour^

Also, it wasn't a "you should kill yourself" insult, neither was it a threat (really guys?). Not to mention that MPRA2 didn't complain personally, so I wouldn't consider this complaint relevant anyway.

Mackintoke is an active member of the community, good teamplayer, pleasant to have on your side. I would trade him for many others in a heartbeat.

I would, for one, like the !mute command to come back. Talking shit should be countered by muting, not kicking-banning.

Imho definitely not a ban case.

Wait, what? This has nothing to do with any gunboat case. I don't even remember being stomped in a gunboat thread when writing that earlier post.

We were on Renegade X server last week. My name was "Harvester", remember? You were asking about where are the purchasable grenade items, you flamed your team at Field map when they lost, we played the infantry-only map Valley but it was rudely changed to another map, we played at Lakeside where you've been asking a lot of questions but nobody responded except a guy name serenek-something..., you were whining everytime you die (as usual) and it was getting on everybody's nerves and and you were only nice like 15 seconds before you left, after your team had won (you said something like thanks for the game... something like that).

This has nothing to do with revenge, I'm not saying you should be banned or what not, I'm only saying what happened in the RenegadeX server. I just thought people here should know.

And Voe, it's not about being "triggered" so get over yourself.

^you just got triggered right there!

Returning to the topic, Mackintoke, get a hold of yourself. People are getting tired of this shit. I can run around unbanning you, removing your warnings, approving your posts but the moment the senate decides otherwise, you're gone for good. Why is it so difficult for you to behave?

I can't believe we're having to work this through.

The issue isn't what you you're saying, it's HOW you're saying it. If you didn't swear like a lousy 15 year old and didn't insult everyone whom you disapprove, there wouldn't be a probation to begin with.

We're all adults here. It's no longer secondary school, so keep it at some adequately mature level.

This is also the last time you're getting a lecture from me. If this isn't simple enough to understand for you, perhaps you deserve a few-year time off till you grow up a little bit more.

@DH

Lets get back on target shall we? If there is a legitimate issue that you wish to raise against harvester or NodGuy or MPRA2, then these forums are the place for it. We ask that you please limit your complaints to one incident/player per thread though. Also bear in mind that Renegade X is not one of our games and we do not host a server for that game. Any complaints or issues related to in-game events for RenX or any other non-W3DHub game should be raised on their respective forums.

Why don't you go back and read my response to your comments about the first lady, eh? Politics are fine to discuss (within the forum rules for behavior). Profanity must be kept in check.....but that isn't quite all to the story as to why you find yourself in your current predicament. The way in which you presented your information in that case is what eventually lead to the events that landed you in your current state, and I outlined all of that very clearly in my response in that thread. I find it ironic that you're calling out harvester for taking something out of context and in the very next post that you proceed to do it yourself. I don't believe I need to say any more on the "first lady" matter. If anyone has a question about it, feel free to PM me.

Also:

Listen to Voe please.