New to W3D

Go to solution Solved by AZ-Stalker,

Hello guys iam new to the w3d community and i have some questions listed below if someone could answear them it would be great:

1.Why i cant download and play anything but red alert a path beyond

2.Why the tiberiun sun server is closed?

3.are there more servers to connect?

Thank u <3

• Solution

Welcome! As far as I know (and feel free to correct me, anyone) it goes something like this:
1. W3D Hub has multiple games in development, but only APB and TSR are available to the public as of yet. A lot of hard work is being done to get the other games ready for everyone to enjoy in (hopefully) the near future! So stay tuned as the developers post news updates on the W3D Hub forum from time to time.
2. I think the TSR server has been having some issues with online stability, and TSR is getting a pretty big overhaul and update to bring it to the next level, as such, the focus has been taken off TSR until it's ready to wow everyone with the best version W3D Hub developers can create with current technical improvements, aesthetic upgrades and gameplay rebalancing. It'll be back up and fun as ever, just give it some time.
3. Currently, as to not split the community, there is only one official server per game. Once the community grows beyond the server's maximum player capacity for any specific game, I'm sure another one would get set up to compensate for the increased interest or something along those lines.

Hopefully that gives you some insight on everything you're wondering about! Welcome to the community! :)

Spot on AZ :D

Also, welcome Greekperson! Do introduce yourself and make yourself at home. Also if you haven't done so already, please read all forum and in-game rules. If you have any more questions, please ask and we'll be happy to answer!

See you ingame!

I can sympathize with the question regarding alternate servers, because I'm on the other side of the world and suffer a higher ping, but it's playable, and I side with the idea that we shouldn't split up the community beyond what is necessary.

Servers are first are foremost a budget issue.

The second issue of splitting the player population can be eliminated by setting up the EU server and an NA server to automatically alternate every 12 hours based on peak play times. This would require some development however.

You know, it took me a while before I discovered that that's actually an internet meme and not your actual face...

CTr9lVFWIAEt9fX.png

Hi I'm Jerad, lead dev of ECW which will hopefully go public before the end of this year.

Hey, I'm Voe. I'm looking for friends so I unban offenders when admins don't look.

You what!??!! *Bans everyone on the forums to cover our bases*

[15:21:27] delta: for a while i was thinking greek would be one of those weird people who hang out on the forum

[15:21:30] delta: but don't actually play the game

Like *ahem* Jerad :p

Hey and welcome there (a little late I know).

A lot of hard work is being done to get the other games ready for everyone to enjoy in (hopefully) the near future!

1415225535456_zps5gjm5ciw.gif

He has access to the development area!