W3D Hun Launcher error

Zost

Hello everyone!

Zost here, I was a player back in when there was a bluehell hub and then I stopped for a few years and now am returning.

I tried to start up the launcher after downloading and It won't work, i tried as admin and still no dice.

The problem details are consistent and are as follows:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: W3D Hub Launcher.exe
Problem Signature 02: 0.6.0.6
Problem Signature 03: 54df8a8c
Problem Signature 04: System
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.34239
Problem Signature 06: 53e4531e
Problem Signature 07: 22be
Problem Signature 08: 24
Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 4105
Additional Information 1: ed57
Additional Information 2: ed579fd13e3b700440a8ea1b7d26c071
Additional Information 3: 9b31
Additional Information 4: 9b3158f77583449beafb1d95194521f4

I was thinking maybe it's a path error ? I remember having a problem like that with the bluehell launcher.

I'm working off a windows 8.

Thank you in advance!

Ahh! I stepped in something didn't i? heh :v

Actually I think it solved itself, I disabled updates on my windows 8 cuz i got sick of it asking me to upgrade to windows, so it's probably that since I downloaded it on a different computer and i had no problems EXCEPT it needed to auto-update as soon as it started. So, it's probably that lol

Well, I think the issues are my own that I created by mucking with the update settings, but maybe they aren't..

Either way I suppose there isn't much left to say unless someone can tell me exactly what the issue could be from the problem signature details.

Also, nobody plays TS:Reborn?! Only APB? : (

Also, nobody plays TS:Reborn?! Only APB? : (

Usually the way it goes is that there's a major update released, people flock over to that game. A few years back, I think it was Reborn that got this treatment and so everyone was playing it, while APB was old news. Then after a while, not sure why, some issues resulted in most of the Reborn maps being removed from the server and the game is kinda dead for now, pending the next update whenever that will be. In the meantime, APB got a major update earlier this year, which is why everyone's playing it.