Favorite C&C unit of all time

Blujet

A simple question, what is your favorite C&C unit of all time?

Mine would be the hover MLRS (if you could'nt tell from my profile image,) or the mirage tank, for the simple fact that you could be casually walking around and then a tank runs you over from out of nowhere.(Made even more hilarious with the RA3 versions as they maintain their disguise while moving.) (also gun that incinerates infantry.)

This question was more difficult then I thought it would've been. After pondering on this for a few moments, I've got to say that my favorite Command & Conquer unit has to be...

cj2yZoC.png

The Mutant Hijacker. I love how he's a mutant, he can hijack enemy vehicles, and whenever you select him you can hear music in the background. A unit that's always fun to use. :)

My favorite unit is the Technician.... They have a pistol, usually get lost in the Fog of War, and they die instantly. it only costs you 150 credits (TD) for one if you build a silo.... so I mean, yeah, greatest unit of all time right here guys.

And due to a bug in TD they did 0 damage to vehicles.

Nah I think it was because EVERYTHING HAD ARMOR THAT COULD BRUSH OFF 9mm BULLETS........ I mean, these arent WWI tanks dude. in WWII it took 50 cal MGs just to penetrate weak spots on some lighter vehicles.... a flame tank could VERY easily shake off a million technicians firing at it.... I dunno exactly how the fuel tanks became bullet proof though... But its whatever... a Medium tank could 1v1 it and win.

• 5 months later...

Non-modded... well...

Fill in the blanks. What unit says "_____ reporting." when coming out of the war factory in RA2? What unit in RA3 self repairs even at level 1(newly built)?

Modded, well I made this old mod-I don't know where it went, I had it in the millions of ini files on my flash drive- where everything was rebalanced for Tiberian Sun called Balanced Sun MK II(MK I did only infantry and building stat balancing while MK II pretty much redid every unit statistic and voice acting line from scratch), would be the Orca Fighter. True to it's last part of it's name, "Fighter", it could now take on air(which is weird considering now that I look at it, it's set for AA despite you never firing in the air. I'm looking into this as we speak) AND ground targets. Ground targets weren't exactly better, but the air to air fighting really gave the fighter a new advantage that made it more liable. On top of that, it was ever so slightly cheaper, making rushes with them a good idea. They now also had a light machine gun(That when I tried to make MK III I made into a vulcan, similar to the artwork below, BUT it wasn't satisfying and really was the entire reason I abandoned the MK III). It was also faster, and that was about it-it was pretty cool though.

If you would like, I'm currently making a MK III(A remake of MK II with more improvements) with TibEd. If anyone will bite on the concept of this project, I'm willing to open up for testers.

Orca_Fighter_1.jpg

Edited by Missingno50

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

For tiberian dawn I’d say Nod attack bikes 

for red alert 1 I’d say allies artillary 

for tiberian sun it would have to be Nod artillery but if your talking firestorm I love me some good fist of Kane 

for red alert 2 I’d be the devastador but if we’re talking yuri’s revenge it wou probably be guardian G.I especially if you put them in the Apc 

for renegade it would be the stealth tank 

for generals it would be overlord tank escpecially with the tank general 

for command and conquer 3 Its a hard choice between flame tank stealth tank and obolisk tank but I think obolisk tank would have to take the cake if were talking kanes wrath I’d say MARV

i never really played red alert 3 that much but the prism tank

For command and conquer 4 (yes I played that) it would be the leviathan (it was the flying saucer that was basically of Flying Fortress it had fighters it had anti air defense ground defense and it had the most powerful laser I’d ever seen 

oh and my favorite tank in interim apex is titan with railgun 

Devils Tounge. From a game perspective the unit was average at best.

From a real life perspective everything about this fucking tank is Satan reincarnated. Dual Flame Throwers, surprise ability, and a giant grinder in front of it makes it one of the most menacing and psychologically terrifying units ever created. To see this in real life would put a stake through the heart of any morale. If I could I would gladly field a couple of this in a military and see what someone says when people are being lit on fire inside their own base before a conflict. Absolute UNIT to think about in real life.

devils.jpg