Favorite C&C unit of all time

Blujet

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

My best unit in Red Alert 1 is a Cruiser. I like it because it can destroy buildings almost in one go! It’s a pity that this is a marine unit(

My favorite unit in Red Alert 2 is Prisma Tank. It’s almost useless against tanks, but if it gets the rank of a veteran it’s just a Bomb!!! Then it becomes just deadly against tanks!

My best unit in C&C Generals Zero Hour - GLA Terror Truck. nothing stops the mail. There's nothing to say ... This is too cool a unit to describe it ...

And... My favorite unit in C&C Renegade is the technicians with a ramjet rifle lol :D Nod Stealth Tank! Rush with such tanks is guaranteed to ensure victory Nod in multiplayer combat.

Edited by Jeka

I like the technician(RA/TD)/engineer(Renegade). Because its a good meme, and its a free repair-whore that I can panic buy when we're about to lose the important buildings...

In all seriousness though I like the Naval Transport because it looks like a VERY realistic design that could be put into practical use, if not unloading vehicles up the ass, unloading people and cargo.

I love my prism tank. Both in RA2 and in IA.  Still waiting for RA AR to try it out there aswell. 
In RA2 amazing against buildings and infantry, just keep a few grizzies along in case of enemy tanks. IA same concept but rather for long range sniper shots at tanks then to use it against infantry. Ofcourse rather using it on defences/structures.