[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

Lynching Cat5 is a waste in my opinion, before shooting him. He would not offer to be lynched if he was the final scum unless he was a scum building, and he has said before that he does not want to be shot. But it is up to moonsense. Neither path hurts us.

Chaos_Knight, I still want to know if your role PM says you can grant class changes regardless of alignment.

At this point lynch would be safer IMO.
Otherwise we would have to decide whom to lynch next if Cat5 flips town. And we'd have like 40 minutes tops for it.

If Cat5 flips town, moonsense is the logical conclusion. I think he's cornered. But, if your role PM says you can grant class changes regardless of alignment, then we have another option.

Chaos_Knight, I still want to know if your role PM says you can grant class changes regardless of alignment.

At this point lynch would be safer IMO.

Otherwise we would have to decide whom to lynch next if Cat5 flips town. And we'd have like 40 minutes tops for it.

If Cat5 flips town, moonsense is the logical conclusion. I think he's cornered. But, if your role PM says you can grant class changes regardless of alignment, then we have another option.

It says nothing about the alignment really.

Lynching Cat5 is a waste in my opinion, before shooting him. He would not offer to be lynched if he was the final scum unless he was a scum building, and he has said before that he does not want to be shot. But it is up to moonsense. Neither path hurts us.

We proved just now that Allies can be unlynchable buildings.

Cat5 voted for getting lynched

KY voted for Cat5 to be lynched

Chaos_Knight voted for Cat5 to be lynched

Jeod voted for Cat5 to be shot

3v1 so far, any other additions?

We proved just now that Allies can be unlynchable buildings.

Cat5 voted for getting lynched

KY voted for Cat5 to be lynched

Chaos_Knight voted for Cat5 to be lynched

Jeod voted for Cat5 to be shot

3v1 so far, any other additions?

That's exactly why I voted him to be shot. There have been zero nightkills so far and one chronoshift.

Actually, the wording of the death screen makes me wonder: What if that's how we capture scum buildings; by lynching them? Unlynchable scum makes little sense, but what do you do with a structure besides kill it? Simple. You take it for your own.

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 0 hours, 45 min, 47 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Wallymoon715

Chaos_Knight voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Jeod voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Killing You voted Category 5 Hurricane

Wallymoon715 voted nobody

2/5 votes casted so far

4 voted players are at a tie (1 each)

Good, then don't. Neither Moonsense nor Killing_You can be considered clear infantry.

-It was never proven whether Killing_You was a shock trooper. It's possible he was an Allied Rocket Soldier, and an Allied Sniper.

-Moonsense is suspicious for obvious reasons, like if Cat5 flips town.

That's the hammer.

Can I receive a training please if possible? This rifle can't do jack at night.

I say no--we don't know if you're town or scum and if you can change your role to Sniper then we're done if there's a night kill.

##vote Cat5

[Vote Counted] Chaos_Knight voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

[Vote Counted] Wallymoon715 voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

[Day End] Category 5 Hurricane has been HAMMERED with 3 votes!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 0 hours, 29 min, 49 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Wallymoon715

Chaos_Knight voted Category 5 Hurricane [penalty vote(s): 1]

Wallymoon715 voted Category 5 Hurricane

4/5 votes casted so far

Category 5 Hurricane has been HAMMERED with 3 votes!

Hm, Wallymoon. You know, you could take a shot at Jeod to prove your gun. Low chance to hit so no harm would be done.

Since to be fair, ChopBam has confirmed Cat5's role. Now Nodlied was confirmed as scum, for Cat5 and ChopBam to be a scum team also seems kinda unlikely.

Plus it means that yesterday we were at 4v3. And needless to say that for ChopBam to disappear in such situation would've been... stupid to put it mildly?

Now Jeod being a building seems to be hinting that I shouldn't rearm people. Even though it's our only way to fight off scum in the event we can't lynch them.

This rings some very wrong bells.

Hm, Wallymoon. You know, you could take a shot at Jeod to prove your gun. Low chance to hit so no harm would be done.

Since to be fair, ChopBam has confirmed Cat5's role. Now Nodlied was confirmed as scum, for Cat5 and ChopBam to be a scum team also seems kinda unlikely.

Plus it means that yesterday we were at 4v3. And needless to say that for ChopBam to disappear in such situation would've been... stupid to put it mildly?

Now Jeod being a building seems to be hinting that I shouldn't rearm people. Even though it's our only way to fight off scum in the event we can't lynch them.

This rings some very wrong bells.

Why do you think I was pushing for Cat5 to be shot? Moonsense chose not to, thus we did not see his actual role. If he is scum his gun might have a higher chance of killing, and he's on the target list if Cat5 flips town.

:soviet:Lynch 4 Result

[Lynch Result - Fail] Players have decided that Category 5 Hurricane is going to be lynched today!
After a quick realization, you noticed that Category 5 Hurricane cannot be lynched by no means necessary!

:soviet:NIGHT 4

tspd3r1.png

After the lynch, the night falls soon. The Outpost staff is getting ready to sleep and Allies are planning a night kill right now. If you have any Plan Actions you want to perform during the Night, please send them now via PM before next Day starts!

:soviet: Night Guidelines

During the Night - Plan Phase (24 hour duration), Allies will have to decide to kill a Soviet player. They must also decide who will make the kill. However, certain people in both the Allies and Soviets have special roles they can use during the night to kill, protect, disrupt, or gather information. Some roles carry a certain risk while others give a little more freedom. When the new Battle Phase begins, everyone will see who has died during the night and find out what side they were on and what role they had.

Plan/Night actions are done classic way by the Private Message (PM Forum Messenger, outside the chat), same as resolved action replies. If you have a night action and do not inform me by PM at least 5 mins before the next Battle phase begins what you are doing with it, you do nothing that night. Talking in the chat during the plan phase will be restricted. This is because I won't have time to mod it since I'll be focusing on resolving the received actions (+5 extra mins for resolving). You can only chat in general, but no game-based stuff (accusations, plans, role claims, etc.). Players who won't comply might get role-blocked that phase.

Forum Posting is Limited - 2 posts per player max during night!!!

Additional Rules:

• No quoting mod communication or other out of thread communication.
  • No out of thread communication unless specifically allowed by the mod.
  • No content-posts after death unless allowed by the mod. Whitenoise that doesn't affect the game is fine. Use your best judgement, but remember that anything you say can be taken by the players to mean something it doesn't. If in doubt, say nothing. The same goes if you aren't playing, and double if you aren't playing and have been spoilered.
  • Don't try to break the game. No sillyness like telling everyone to make a roleclaim post and encrypt it, then reveal their encryption keys/methods all at once for example. No saying "my role PM has X characters in it" And if you come up with it, and you're a little too proud of coming up with it as a way to get around the spirit of the game, don't post it. Mods, do your best to prevent this crap in the first place if you can. Don't give everyone with the same role and/or win condition the exact same wording for example.
  • "Outside influences" such as bribing, threats, promises, whatever falls under the above. Don't do it.
  • Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points.
  • No backseat modding. Unless the game's GM/Mod asks for forum moderator assistance, let them handle it. Especially if they have forum moderator privileges themselves. This is more of a respect/courtesy thing than a rule. Pointing out that the hammer has fallen and noone should be talking until the moderator handles it is fine; deleting posts put up after the hammer isn't.
  • If you signed up for a Mafia Game, you're expected to participate actively. It's up to a GM to setup a minimal post quota for each player so that the game won't get hampered by inactive players. If you know you won't be able to play for more than one day, it is your responsibility to let the GM know in advance.
  • Please don't try to be an Internet detective to find out who was online where and when. Not only is it not a good way of hunting down players, it's also a bit creepy and unfair for the person. Don't base most of your case on someone around "his last online time was X thus he was online at hammer but didn't post/vote" for example.
  • Don't abuse the Board's Voting system - don't upvote/downvote player's posts unless you are allowed from the mod
  • Don't edit your posts in game thread

:soviet: Players alive/end day CVC

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 0 hours, 27 min, 30 sec
CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted Category 5 Hurricane [penalty vote(s): 1]
Wallymoon715 voted Category 5 Hurricane
3/5 votes casted so far
Category 5 Hurricane has been HAMMERED with 3 votes!

Why do you think I was pushing for Cat5 to be shot? Moonsense chose not to, thus we did not see his actual role. If he is scum his gun might have a higher chance of killing, and he's on the target list if Cat5 flips town.

Nope, the majority of you voted not to shoot him. Don't put the blame on me. I was eager to shoot Nodlied. We decided KY first there too.

"Mafia edit":

Verti, how many players are needed to go back to 24 hour days? 4?