[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

Even though it was a vote, the same point matters. You really wanted to shoot Nodlied, but you didn't want to shoot Cat5. I wonder if the only reason you don't want to shoot now is because it will put you on the chopping block. Anyway, Cat5 is proven a building and is pretty much clear. I see no way that ChopBam can get a heavy tank from anyone other than him, and Allied War Factories cannot produce heavy tanks.

Okay, here's what we know:

-Category 5 Hurricane is a Soviet War Factory. This was backed up by comrade what's-his-face (ChopBam). He knew that he was unlynchable, so he directed hammer on himself before we moved on.

-Chaos_Knight is a Soviet Barracks. He sent packages to Nodlied (autodeclined due to being Chronosphere), ChopBam (declined due to getting a tank), and myself (accepted for a brand new sniper rifle). All three of us backed this up.

-I started as a Shock Trooper. I paralyzed Mojoman Night 2 (which stopped the visceroids in their tracks), shot at and missed Category 5, traded up for a Soviet Sniper (thanks to Chaos_Knight), and shot a Chronosphere to death.

-Jeod is a building. He claims to be a Flame Tower, though. The only evidence we have to support this is the fact that we couldn't lynch him.

The mystery player in the works here is Wallymoon. He softclaimed a Rifle Soldier, but so far nothing has been brought to back this up. The 25/25 jam/hit chance claim fits, but it also fits the RPG Trooper, Medic, Rocket Soldier, and APC. And that's not even taking into account possible custom roles. I hate to pick on the new player, but nothing else adds up. If this is true, it might be possible that the Chronosphere needed someone to select a target before being able to do anything. So if there's a standard nightkill (or lack thereof), I'd say he's next to be lynched.

However...

We can't rule out the Chrono Vortex hint. We need to be ready for the weirdest.

Meta post: I will not be here for hammer due to work, and due to after-work events, I will not be here directly after my shift. I will try to be online and participating at 11:30PM EST at the earliest. I do have an analysis, so I may be able to post that, but I cannot actively participate in new events such as whatever happens during the night or new day posts until I return later.

:soviet:DAY 5

YGVx16V.png

Yet another glorious morning, comrades! And it also seems nobody has died last night!
You have also noticed some strange phenomenon in close vicinity but it was still a bit far from the base this morning to do any harm. It looks like to be located where comrade FRAYDO was buried. Later in the day you've noticed that his grave was hit by a lightning. You have no idea what that means, or which gods comrade FRAYDO offended during his short life span.

We must not stop now however. Find and lynch the remaining Allies before it's too late!

The Soviets win when they have eliminated the allied threat (all allied and hostile players must die).
The Allies win when they have managed to dispose of enough Soviets to outnumber them (or equal before plan phase).
If there are any Neutrals in game, they will win if they survive until the game ends with any of the fractions winning.
If there are any Third Party in game, they will win if they met their special objective.

:soviet:Day Guidelines

During the DAY - Battle Phase (48 hour duration), everyone talks and tries to build cases against each other directly in the forum chat. While the Soviets are arguing to try and find the Allies, the Allies are trying to throw everyone off their trail.
The goal of the Battle Phase is to find somebody for a Lynch.

People will vote for one person they want to be lynched and the person with the most votes will die at the end of the day. Your vote should be in this format:
##Vote PlayerName
If you decide to change your vote, you must first ##unvote (player name not required but is helpful) or you can simply vote another player if you already know who.

New Forced Voting Rule:

Please be advised that forced voting is in effect - every player is required to cast at least one vote on other player during the day (unless blocked or othereise obstructed). You can still use ##unvote as usual, but at the end of the day you have to have a vote on other player, with or without reasoning. Voting on yourself doesn't count. If the hammer falls and you haven't got an active vote on someone, you will gain a penalty vote on yourself starting next day. These penalty votes do accumulate and continue each phase, so each day will start with the penalty votes already in place. GM reserves the right to remove penalty votes as he see fit due to balance reasons or risky player count (e.g. autohammer), but the only way to get rid of penalty vote is to announce your absence either by PM or public announcement before hand. If you gain more than one penalty vote, you can get rid of it by being very active during next day, or accepting a random gimmick (PM GM).

If a majority vote of over 50% is cast on one person, then they will be lynched right then and there, no need to wait for the end of the phase. When someone is lynched, everyone will find out their role and who they were aligned with. During the Battle Phase, players are also allowed to use their battle actions, such as ##shoot, etc. which will be resolved instantly. If the target players dies, he will be eliminated from the game and the game will continue (his vote will no longer be counted).

All BP/day actions need to be acknowledged by the mod before they are counted (just simple line to acknowledge so you know it came through, Current Vote Counts (or CVC) will appear periodically to inform you about the time remaining as well as the current vote status). Remember, without the mod acknowledge line, your vote or action doesn't count, so please don't do actions before the previous one was resolved. If it was missed, please use ##TIMEOUT command to stop the game, but only if it's really required (otherwise just repeat your action). All players are required to participate in chat, if one player stays quiet whole phase he/she might get role blocked for the next plan phase.

Additional Rules:
  • No quoting mod communication or other out of thread communication.
  • No out of thread communication unless specifically allowed by the mod.
  • No content-posts after death unless allowed by the mod. Whitenoise that doesn't affect the game is fine. Use your best judgement, but remember that anything you say can be taken by the players to mean something it doesn't. If in doubt, say nothing. The same goes if you aren't playing, and double if you aren't playing and have been spoilered.
  • Don't try to break the game. No sillyness like telling everyone to make a roleclaim post and encrypt it, then reveal their encryption keys/methods all at once for example. No saying "my role PM has X characters in it" And if you come up with it, and you're a little too proud of coming up with it as a way to get around the spirit of the game, don't post it. Mods, do your best to prevent this crap in the first place if you can. Don't give everyone with the same role and/or win condition the exact same wording for example.
  • "Outside influences" such as bribing, threats, promises, whatever falls under the above. Don't do it.
  • Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points.
  • No backseat modding. Unless the game's GM/Mod asks for forum moderator assistance, let them handle it. Especially if they have forum moderator privileges themselves. This is more of a respect/courtesy thing than a rule. Pointing out that the hammer has fallen and noone should be talking until the moderator handles it is fine; deleting posts put up after the hammer isn't.
  • If you signed up for a Mafia Game, you're expected to participate actively. It's up to a GM to setup a minimal post quota for each player so that the game won't get hampered by inactive players. If you know you won't be able to play for more than one day, it is your responsibility to let the GM know in advance.
  • Please don't try to be an Internet detective to find out who was online where and when. Not only is it not a good way of hunting down players, it's also a bit creepy and unfair for the person. Don't base most of your case on someone around "his last online time was X thus he was online at hammer but didn't post/vote" for example.
  • Don't abuse the Board's Voting system - don't upvote/downvote player's posts unless you are allowed from the mod
  • Don't edit your posts in game thread

:soviet:CVC - Cumulative Vote Count

Time Left:
1 day(s) , 23 hours, 59 min, 59 sec

CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]
Jeod voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]
Killing You voted nobody
Wallymoon715 voted nobody

0/5 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (1 each)

Good morning comrades. I wrote down my thoughts in advance since there was nothing happening on my side during the night. Plenty of time to think about stuff for me.
The length of this post proves that this is not the reaction to the morning results, I've typed up the possibilities I've accounted for before the morning.
Actually I wish I could post this during the night but IIRC we aren't allowed to post these kinds of things at night.

OK Killing_You, your logic works tbh, but since you can only see the situation from your viewpoint and everyone is only sure about their own identity, read my thoughts.

Nightkill possibilities

I expected 3 possibilities regarding tonight's nightkill that I treat different:
  • Nobody is killed: This is the best outcome. We can argue today and I can defend myself and post this message.
  • I am killed: Second best outcome for the town. Jeod and KY turned on me quickly with accusations after Nodlied was killed; but with me gone, town can drop this story entirely and the mafia vets can sort the situation out easier. This could not happen, because I'm posting this.
  • Someone else is killed (not me): The worst outcome. If I switched role with the current mafia player, I would have done this. Why? 5 players left atm. Nightkill happens (Day 5 rises), 4 left. Convince town to kill moonsense ("omg he was it!"), 3 left. Nightkill, 2 left (1 town, 1 mafia, GG). But I can still defend myself and post this message in this case.

Now if nobody was killed, these are the possibilities:

• There are no mafia players left ingame and we are waiting for something to happen, and in the mean time we are killing ourselves.
  • There is 1 mafia player left but is waiting for something, or cannot kill, and/or trying to make us turn against/kill eachother.

If the second case here stands (or if someone was actually killed at night), then we can be sure there is still 1 mafia player left.

For those that wonder why I think there can be only 1 mafia player left, read this.

I assume that at the beginning of the game:
-There were maximum 2 mafia players out of the 10 that started it.
-1/10 was a Visceroid.
-That leaves 7 town players.
Having the mafia count higher/lower (and town lower/higher) would be bad balance in my opinion.

What I'm saying with this is that I assume there is max. 1 mafia left in the game as the other got killed already.

Night actions

I was also thinking about what night actions could have happened during Night 4.

I was considering using Fortify because seriously there's absolutely nothing a Rifle Soldier can do and I wanted to do at least something with this class.
But I decided no (fortunately). Why? Because you guys said that I can half-proof my Rifle role by shooting someone today. Using Fortify makes me unable to shoot and if noone is watching me at night, he can't confirm my role either.

Cat5 and Chaos_Knight might handed out tanks and trainings during the night, might not. I don't really care if you did and who to on this day, unless I received them (I'll state it in my next post).
Jeod has probably gone into Defense Mode if his claim as a Flame Tower (but at least a base defense) is true (he can do it every night)

The only player's night action that concerns me is Killing_You's. He's a sniper and I honestly hope he scouted someone.
If he scouted me he wasted his time. Like I said I can only do Fortify at night, which I didn't.
Scouting anyone else can either further proove a town role, or suspect a mafia role.

So Killing_You, what have you seen tonight if I may ask?

My thoughts about the players

And now the question is, who is the mafia player (if any are left)?

I'm going to use your list KY since you summed it up nicely.
Going by it, you left one suspect, me. Let me extend that list with another player: Jeod.

Let's go through your list.

-Category 5 Hurricane is a Soviet War Factory. This was backed up by comrade what's-his-face (ChopBam). He knew that he was unlynchable, so he directed hammer on himself before we moved on.

I agree with this. Cat5 is crossed out. He is a Soviet War Factory.
He was lynch-proofed last day (and Jeod was the only one that suggested shooting him, and now he's attacking me for not shooting Cat5, mind you), and ChopBam confirmed he got a Heavy Tank from him, FYI here:
https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415942&p=624795
(also look at your arguments with Jeod around that post, Cat5 and KY, and Choppy also voted on him)
And ChopBam is gone so Cat5 and ChopBam are NOT a mafia-team (prooved further by the now-dead Nodlied, I'm still building on the theory that there cannot be 3 mafia in this game. Cat5+Chop+Nodlied = 3.)

-Chaos_Knight is a Soviet Barracks. He sent packages to Nodlied (autodeclined due to being Chronosphere), ChopBam (declined due to getting a tank), and myself (accepted for a brand new sniper rifle). All three of us backed this up.

I am also agreeing with this. At least 3 people would be lying (4 including Nodlied) if he wasn't sending out training tickets. He would 100% not do this as an allied barracks to help us kill his teammates.
So Chaos_Knight is clear.

-I started as a Shock Trooper. I paralyzed Mojoman Night 2 (which stopped the visceroids in their tracks), shot at and missed Category 5, traded up for a Soviet Sniper (thanks to Chaos_Knight), and shot a Chronosphere to death.

To me you are also clear by the fact you shot Nodlied to death even before our agreed deadline. I just can't imagine that when Nodlied wasn't defending himself and you'd be mafia, with this few players left, you'd keep on going with the attack (instead of trying to defend him) and shoot him yourself.
Many of your claims were also proven anyway. You're out.
What bothers me is that even after this, Jeod STILL listed you as a possible mafia player:
https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415942&p=625184
Come on, nope.avi. KY is town.

-Jeod is a building. He claims to be a Flame Tower, though. The only evidence we have to support this is the fact that we couldn't lynch him.

True. We also have evidence he can shoot. He shot Mojoman on Day 3 here:
https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415942&p=624653
So he's either a base-defense or somehow became lynch-proof during Day 3 when he got lynched.
His team isn't confirmed by anyone or any action. He was shooting a Visceroid.
Since I know that I am a Rifle Soldier (I know it doesn't matter how many times I say it), everyone is else is clear in my eyes and if there is still a mafia player ingame, then it's Jeod.
And in worst case scenario, he's an Allied Pillbox/Turret, I was wondering about it here first:
https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415942&p=625076

The mystery player in the works here is Wallymoon. He softclaimed a Rifle Soldier, but so far nothing has been brought to back this up. The 25/25 jam/hit chance claim fits, but it also fits the RPG Trooper, Medic, Rocket Soldier, and APC. And that's not even taking into account possible custom roles. I hate to pick on the new player, but nothing else adds up. If this is true, it might be possible that the Chronosphere needed someone to select a target before being able to do anything. So if there's a standard nightkill (or lack thereof), I'd say he's next to be lynched.

Please point out where I haven't been completely open with my communication and actions. I know that I haven't proven my identity by actions, but right now I am glad you didn't vote for me to shoot Cat5 "just to prove it".
Now read the 3rd night action outcome above again. If I was not killed at night and you lynch me next but I am NOT the mafia player, game over.
If outcome 1 is currently, then FUCK YEAH! I don't even mind if you shoot/bite/lynch/shit on me, as there are enough players left to make the town win.

Conclusion

Back to Jeod, it was proven with Nodlied that there CAN be unlynchable mafia buildings and being a base defense makes this worse: if he is visited at night, using Defense Mode, visitor is killed.
So if I was an Allied base defence, I'd personally convince the town to kill eachother and if anyone tries to visit me at night, they are dead. (And on the last nights, stop defense mode and do the kills myself.)
(If an Allied Defense couldn't do nightkills, then if the last allied player IS the defense, he could only win if the last player visited at night. But then if the last soviet player was something that couldn't visit (e.g. also a building), game couldn't end (tie))

If Jeod is killed but flips town, then something went wrong with my role pm and PLEASE lynch me next (I am a Rifle Soldier, lynchable).
The only other possibility I can see here is that there are no mafia left (not even Jeod) and we're being messed with. Or Game moderator is using !forcetc on someone every day.

So after all this text.
The only way to kill an allied base defense is shooting it in Battle Phase.

So if you guys don't mind, I'll do it now.
##vote Jeod

and

##shoot Jeod
(voting for lynch in case he was just one-time lynch proofed. If my shooting fails and we lynch Jeod and he STILL can't be lynched, that is no loss for town, and he is 100% surely a base defense, but his team needs proving somehow.)

Lastly I have a question to everyone (except Jeod :p):
Is this proving my soviet team alignment in any way? I do not actually understand what Verti meant by this message:
https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415942&p=624651

Mod announcement: I'm searching for replacement of Wallywood. Urgently. If he doesn't show up today and replacement is not found during this day, the next killed person may be considered (depending on level of knowledge), but obviously only soviet one.

next killed person may be considered - what does this mean?
obviously only soviet one. - does this mean the next killed person is soviet or it's a mistake by Verti revealing Wally's team?

I'll look for more ways to prove myself town if this WHOLE post didn't get through to you guys by now.

<edited>

You, sir, need to calm down. Killing_You was a Sniper. If he scouted me, and I was an Allied base defense, he would have died.

Due to technical reasons I cannot post my analysis yet (formatting issues on tablet), so I'll get on that right after my shift if I'm still alive.

<edited>

Sorry Verti. I guess even putting it as technical doesn't help x.x

Thanks for the edit. Guess actions nullified.

As promised:

I received nothing this night. But someone was watching me, and I am 100% sure it was Killing_You. O well, wasted opportunity comrade. Better luck next time.

Btw, Cat5 voted on me the previous day, so I don't understand why he got the -1 penalty now.

His vote was counted here:

https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415942&p=625176

##vote Jeod

[Vote Counted] Wallymoon715 voted Jeod to be lynched!

##shoot Jeod

[battle Action] Wallymoon715 is attempting to shoot Jeod - please STANDBY for result !

[battle Action Result - FAIL] Wallymoon715 shoots Jeod, but misses!

Mod announcement: I'm searching for replacement of Wallywood. Urgently. If he doesn't show up today and replacement is not found during this day, the next killed person may be considered (depending on level of knowledge), but obviously only soviet one.

next killed person may be considered - what does this mean?

obviously only soviet one. - does this mean the next killed person is soviet or it's a mistake by Verti revealing Wally's team?

Always when I need to replace a player from the current dead player pool, I'm looking for a person who didn't get much backround information. Hence the best roles to replace other players roles are vanilla towns, or town that didn't learn anything new that already was in the thread.

(logically I cannot replace somebody with someone who was a cop with investigations or player who had insight into the game from other perspective, e.g. non town role)

Thanks for clarification.

Ok I proved my gun now. If you want further proof I'm a Rifle Soldier, KY watch me again and I will Fortify. You will confirm it and then I'm clear (both of us can't be mafia :p)

Also I didn't expect much from the chrono vortex but we should do something about it... any ideas what we can do? And the link to Fraydo?

Next time hold your damn horses before you go shooting guns around. Here's my post. I won't be able to check up on things for a good 5 hours or so. Don with it what you will, and I'll follow up later. No pistol whipping!

The Facts

Category 5 Hurricane

Soviet War Factory. Proven a building by lynch failure and is cleared through ChopBam, who was chronoshifted by Nodlied.

Chaos Knight

Soviet Barracks. Role proven by sending class-changing packages to Nodlied, ChopBam, and Killing_You. All have verified. Unknown if Allied Infantry are capable of switching roles via his power.

Killing You

Infantry. Began as a “Shock Trooper”. Claims to have paralyzed Mojoman during N2, preventing further Visceroid infection. Shot used on Category5. Is now a Sniper. Shot used on Nodlied. It is possible for him to be aligned with the Allies.

Moonsense715

Unverified infantry. Did not prove his ability to shoot due to majority vote to lynch Category5 instead. Rifle Soldier claim can also fit RPG Trooper, Medic, Rocket Soldier, and APC. Asked for a class-changing package from Chaos_Knight for N4.

Jeod

Soviet Flame Tower. Proven a building by lynch failure. Semi-cleared through shooting at Mojoman.

Theories

Category 5 Hurricane

Clear. Cannot be scum.

Chaos Knight

Clear. Cannot be scum.

Killing You

May have been a Rocket Soldier, which fits due to the Vehicle Destroyer ability and ChopBam being a vehicle, as well as Category5 churning out armor. If it is possible for Allies to switch classes due to Chaos_Knight, Allied Infantry might only be able to pick mirroring roles such as Sniper, RPG/Rocket Soldier, Rifle Soldier, and Engineer. Made a sudden switch into “lawyer-mode” after Nodlied’s death.

Moonsense715

Could be the reason there were no nightkills. Eager to shoot his gun, said he “had other plans” for N4. May have wanted to switch class for more powerful gun like the Sniper in order to combat cleared buildings. Could also prove himself by switching to the Attack Dog class and using ##Bite, as that role is Soviet-exclusive.

Jeod

It’s bad enough that there was one scum building role. Two would be suicide for scum. Since buildings cannot visit, they cannot make nightkills. I spent my gun on shooting Mojoman instead of saving it for potential Soviet buildings like Flame Tower (because I am one). Also, if I were a base defense, I would have killed Killing_You assuming he scouted me.

Crazy Theory

Chrono Vortex

Reference: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Chrono_vortex

Nodlied’s death flavor text doesn’t confirm for us whether there are more Allies to deal with. It is possible that the Visceroids were meant to be the challenge, with the Allied Chronosphere as the sole superweapon the scum have to try to win with. As a result, it could be that scum’s win condition is to simply wipe out the Soviets, even if the Chronosphere dies in the process (like a self-destruct). A Chrono Vortex might be the final assault on our outpost.

A Vortex moves slowly and has a short range, and deals damage every time it takes a shot. A Vortex’s lifetime is variable (more RNGesus?) and it is possible to force a Vortex to collapse by feeding it some units. There is also a moderate chance that some units destroyed by a Vortex will reappear.

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 22 hours, 14 min, 2 sec

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Killing You voted nobody

Wallymoon715 voted Jeod

1/5 votes casted so far

Jeod has the most votes - 2

GM Edit: Cat5 didn't get a perma vote last phase.

##vote Moonsense715

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Wallymoon715 to be lynched!

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 21 hours, 57 min, 40 sec

CVC:

Jeod voted Wallymoon715 [penalty vote(s): 1]

Killing You voted nobody

Wallymoon715 voted Jeod

2/5 votes casted so far

Jeod has the most votes - 2

On a 15-minute break. Given Moonsense' actions directly after the day began, I'm going to vote him pending more information on night actions others took.

##vote Moonsense715

I'm totally fine with your vote and I find it fair too.

Although as I've said, I posted that long wall of text without reading Verti's day opener post (except for the part that says noone was killed. If he stated I was dead I wouldn't have posted, obviously)

KY please confirm that you watched me and saw nothing. That should clear me for tonight at least.

Eager to shoot his gun, said he “had other plans” for N4.

I never cleared this up before. I was hoping for a barracks training and becoming an Attack Dog to sniff everyone night by night.

This would have been good for everyone since every day as I say what I know and the target confirming he was visited and confirming what I say, it's clearing everyone slowly. (and I could bite too to prove my dog role)

On a 15-minute break. Given Moonsense' actions directly after the day began, I'm going to vote him pending more information on night actions others took.##vote Moonsense715

I'm totally fine with your vote and I find it fair too.Although as I've said, I posted that long wall of text without reading Verti's day opener post (except for the part that says noone was killed. If he stated I was dead I wouldn't have posted, obviously)KY please confirm that you watched me and saw nothing. That should clear me for tonight at least.

Eager to shoot his gun, said he “had other plans” for N4.

I never cleared this up before. I was hoping for a barracks training and becoming an Attack Dog to sniff everyone night by night.This would have been good for everyone since every day as I say what I know and the target confirming he was visited and confirming what I say, it's clearing everyone slowly. (and I could bite too to prove my dog role)

Watching you clears nothing since there was no nightkill. It clears me because if I am an Allied base defense he would be dead. I'm assuming that Allied base defenses, if they existed, would work like the Flame Tower expect kill Soviets when visited.

The Attack Dog request is valid, since it's a role unique to Soviets. Allied infantry shouldn't/wouldn't be able to select it. However, we're running out of time. We should try to solve the puzzle today if possible.

There are a couple thoughts I have about that.

First, I want to address Nodlied. While it has turned out that he was a building, I'm not convinced that he was unlynchable. He was a Damaged Chronosphere and I can't think of any reason to describe the role as damaged unless this building role is different from other buildings. I think he was lynchable, in exchange for earning a unblockable and or janitor kill. Since this would lean towards buildings still being clear, this helps Jeod.

I believe this Chrono Vortex is either flavor (just a way to dramatize our situation) or it actually means something, like a time limit. Perhaps we have to end the game within a certain time period of Nodlied's death, or something will happen. If this is something that was triggered on Nodlied's death, this means it is possible that mafia might actually want Nodlied to die to take advantage of that and the clear status this would afford. This would point towards Killing_You if true. Since Killing_You targeted the remaining player likely to have a NK instead of Chaos or myself to see where our handouts went.

Moony is calling himself clear because he was scouted and he clearly didn't make the kill. This would be true...if someone was killed. Since there wasn't, it doesn't mean much. Indeed, I think if Moony was mafia, a good strategy would be to intentionally not kill, use the scout attempt to clear yourself and hope that is convincing enough to make town turn themselves upside down and survive through the mayhem. This is especially true if Nodlied's role is a time limit. Leaving everyone alive leaves more people unclear and more lynch targets that are not Moony.

Moony also said something that I think might have been a newbie scum slip. I'm going to review the thread to see if this was ever mentioned, but I think Moony talked about something that only players who have been mafia in these forum games would know.

Mafia edit: "Since Killing_You targeted the remaining player likely to have a NK instead of Chaos or myself to see where our handouts went[, this is probably untrue.]"

The Attack Dog request is valid, since it's a role unique to Soviets. Allied infantry shouldn't/wouldn't be able to select it. However, we're running out of time. We should try to solve the puzzle today if possible.

I know I am good at improvising and stuff. And I also believe in the power of science and human mind achieving almost impossible.

But... Do I look like a Kennel to you?

First, I want to address Nodlied. While it has turned out that he was a building, I'm not convinced that he was unlynchable. He was a Damaged Chronosphere and I can't think of any reason to describe the role as damaged unless this building role is different from other buildings. I think he was lynchable, in exchange for earning a unblockable and or janitor kill. Since this would lean towards buildings still being clear, this helps Jeod.

I was thinking that "Damaged" part is what caused the Vortex to spawn to be honest.

I know I am good at improvising and stuff. And I also believe in the power of science and human mind achieving almost impossible.

But... Do I look like a Kennel to you?

I asked for the list of available units before, got answers here:

https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415942&p=625102

https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415942&p=625090

The Attack Dog was available in a previous game, and this game has listed the Dog too in the first post.

So I'm assuming the Dog is available, but only KY can confirm this. If you could comrade, please tell us?

Anyway, KY we should download Cat5, Chaos_Knight and Jeod onto floppy disks and run away from the base before it gets chrono-f***ed up. Maybe also throw a Heavy Tank at it to feed it.

If this is even possible :p

The problem with the doge role is that doges aren't made by Barracks. They come from Kennels.

And yes, I actually asked Vert about it on D3 and the reply was nope. No converting people into dogs and vise versa.

I guess getting a 100% reliable cop could've been a bit OP to be fair.

Also death before floppy disks! D:

Plus you'd need a lot of those disks fit my vast knowledge and great intellegence! I'd say at least 6. Maybe even 8!

The Vortx zapped FRAYDO's grave. I don't think that's simple flavor. FRAYDO was the first to die, so this may be a way of knowing the timer. In order, we have FRAYDO, Isaac, Mojoman, ChopBam, and Nodlied. It will be a while before it reaches us, which is good. I'm still thinking that Moonsense or Killing_You could be the remaining scum, if there are remaining scum. Moonsense also seemed to know that KY would scout him last night.

If we cannot agree on either of these two, then there's a weird crazy third option. I can't find the post, but I recall someone asking if buildings were capturable. What if someone grabs an Engineer and brings Nodlied back to the game? We still have no nightkill so it's okay at least for one day. We can shoot him if he isn't capturable, and we might find out if the Vortex is reversible. It would be really good for us if the Engineer role in this game actually has a capture description; I don't think anyone has tried it yet.

If he isn't capturable, it could be possible that bringing him back will cause him to return as a full, undamaged chronosphere, which we can then shoot and kill without fear of a Vortex, assuming the damaged part is what caused the Vortex.

Can confirm, dog is not available on the list.

I don't know where to go from here. I do have another shot, however. Here's what I think:

Jeod has had the most scummy behavior thus far, but at the same time, Wallymoon hasn't done anything one way or another. If nobody comes up with a better idea, I think we should shoot Jeod and lynch Wallymoon. If we have another scum player, it has to be one of those to. But, like I said, this should be a last resort plan. As in, if nobody comes up with a better idea.

Can confirm, dog is not available on the list.

I don't know where to go from here. I do have another shot, however. Here's what I think:

Jeod has had the most scummy behavior thus far, but at the same time, Wallymoon hasn't done anything one way or another. If nobody comes up with a better idea, I think we should shoot Jeod and lynch Wallymoon. If we have another scum player, it has to be one of those to. But, like I said, this should be a last resort plan. As in, if nobody comes up with a better idea.

I think it's been established that my 'scummy behavior' is part of my personality. It comes with the logical analysis mindset, can't help it. I'm also working off of the angle that the Vortex is our enemy and not a final scum, in addition to there being a final living scum player. That makes scummy behavior even more prevalent especially since I seem to be the only one considering the possibility right now.

Besides, you're a suspect--obviously shooting me and lynching Moony is out of the question.

Don't pull a Moonsense and fire. You're the only gun we have left, and if we decide that repairing the chronosphere and shooting it again is what we need to do, we need you. Moonsense would have to become the engineer.