Poll: Adding Banana's to the Palm Trees (that can be shot off and thrown at people)

Adding Banana's to the Palm Trees  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you love to have Banana's added to the Palm Trees that can be shot off and thrown at people?

• That sounds like fun
    • What are you... banana's?
    • Only if I can throw them at 'Monkey'... and they explode
    • Meh

Can't see it with no actual weapon pickup system other than crates. But it would be neat, I admit, if on April Fools day or other random days, weapons were turned into different things. (Grenadier's grenades are turned into bananas)

Did you read this by any chance? There's kind of a pattern that emerges throughout that post about how we can't do anything that involves new models. Because we don't have any dedicated modelers on the project anymore. Fortunately there's hardly anything important left to add that would warrant one anyway.

Did you read this by any chance? There's kind of a pattern that emerges throughout that post about how we can't do anything that involves new models. Because we don't have any dedicated modelers on the project anymore. Fortunately there's hardly anything important left to add that would warrant one anyway.

The Cruiser section there is just slightly outdated.

Can't see it with no actual weapon pickup system other than crates. But it would be neat, I admit, if on April Fools day or other random days, weapons were turned into different things. (Grenadier's grenades are turned into bananas)

You may see something like this on some holiday though. Involving a "weapon" that even someone with my very basic 3ds max knowledge is able to model somewhat convincingly. I won't say any more than that because there's not many ways you can guess this wrong.

The Cruiser section there is just slightly outdated.

Amended.

I love how many times Pushwall had to repeat that new models/codes are not possible anymore

Code on the other hand is somewhat less of an issue because we still have people working on scripts and server plugins (anyone who's been in the server the last few days will know about the latter), so stuff can be done, barring engine limitations. Or trying to alter the ramshackle code that Chronojam added before (such as sprinting) that nobody seems to know how to mess with. Problem is, of course, a lot of stuff that needs coding in also needs models.

Thanks Pushwall. I had read it but kind of figured this one was so randomly out there that it would never come to fruition anyways. More of a funny conversation starter. Looks like it did start one, but perhaps not the same funny way as I had hoped. Sorry about that.