Classic Red Alert PT Icons

Threve

I could use some help. I'm using Zipeg and I get [unsupported Method of Compression while extracting item] for all files.

I take it you have a mac or something? Ether way here are all the files uncompressed. I would recommend getting win.rar as it works for alot of these types of situations https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5pedtsigbwwy6/No_hassle

btw your signature is fucking halarious hahahahaha 

Edited by Threve

hmm... what about a "Battleship" or "Pacific Rim" themed Destroyer, or a Mario Soviet Techie?

hmmm........ Team Fortress skins/soundpack for characters?

Christmas Coil?

Spoopy Candy Silo?

retexture all the ore to assortments of candy (makes Thiefing useful, as all ur candies are belong to Allies)

Tiberium Flamethrower?

Roflpache Lolbow Copter?

Surfin' Chinook?

Mad Mammoth?

Sanic Ranger?

psst.... (The Science Layer)

Tactical China Device (Donald Trump-spam demo)

Rainbow Nukes (probably for ganein14 and the other bros /) )

Just some ideas.

Edited by MPRA2

We won't get too off-topic here, but I had an idea back at BHP a few years ago that I wish had taken form. (reading that list reminded me)

Basically it was a modified version of the christmas map that I believe chopbam (?) made. I titled it "Kill the lights". Basically the allies are having an awesome christmas party and the soviets want to crush the jolly scum :p Kidding. No really, i had imagined something like an underground power station of sorts for both sides....something about them being attached to christmas lights....had to knock it out to kill the christmas lights for the other team. Dang i wish i could remember.