W3D Hub Elections

FRAYDO

In honor of the coming elections, I will be hosting a mock-election for our forums encompassing various categories and I encourage you, the people, to vote! Read through the categories listed below and carefully consider your decisions. Exercise your right as a W3D Hub denizen and cast your ballot!

Rules:

• You may only vote once.
  • Don't nominate yourself.
  • Try to nominate a user for each category.
  • You may nominate one user for more than one category.

Keep in mind:
- Ties will be broken by RNG. RNGesus and I already don't get along, so please don't have me consult Him for final awards.
- The W3D Hub Elections will be open until November 21st, so submit your votes until then. Votes will be counted up after I make the closing post.

- Discussion is allowed but see rule #1. No changing votes in later posts.

W3D Hub Forums

Favorite Admin/Staff/Moderator
Whether it's because they keep the forums clean, maintain order in the game servers, or are generally just a total bro or whatever other reason, this vote is for your favorite admin, staff, or moderator.

Funniest User
This goes to the user who when they post has you laughing. Their wit and humor is unparalleled.

Most Helpful User
This user is generally helpful all-around on the forums, guiding new members who just signed up or answering questions regarding game issues.

Biggest Spammer
This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight.

Red Alert: A Path Beyond

Best APB Player
This one goes to who you believe is the best APB player. Are they wrecking noobs left and right? Always beating you in one-on-one showdowns? Consistently leading their team to victory?

Tactical Espionage Action
This one is for those who prefer their martinis shaken, not stirred. Those who cause confusion for the enemy team, shut down the power to the Tesla Coil, and are seen driving away in a freshly-bought Heavy Tank. Who best fills this role? Which brave operative dutifully serves for King and Country?

Most Likely To Succeed Demo-Noob
The reason why your base has gone to sh*t.

Favorite Admin/Staff/Moderator: Einstein

Funniest User: FRAYDO

Most Helpful User: Einstein

Biggest Spammer: Silverlight...jk  xD

Best APB Player: UncleGrandma

Tactical Espionage Action: forg0ten1

Most Likely To Succeed Demo-Noob: sammyd

Favourite Staff
Jerad2142

Funniest User
Mackintoke (#FreeMackintoke. QUIT BEING SUCH A DUMBASS AND PLAY BY THE RULES YOU FUCK! I <3 you)

Most Helpful
Everyone, you da real MVP

Biggest Spammer
Testament (screw your rules! I do what I want)

A Path Beyond EEEEEECCCCEEEDUBYA

Best Player: Forget. THEY SENT HIM TO SAN CASINA, DESTINED TO FAIL. HOWEVER, WE FORGOT WE WERE DEALING WITH FORGET

Tactical Espionage Action: Fogbot, everytime he raids my property I actually rage IRL

Demo-n00b Straight up dickheads: Everyone except Ganein, Jerad, Forget, & me

A Path Beyond:

Best Player: Every  hardened professional in the National Liberation Front. We make AW look like an LARP in comparison to the Navy SEALs

Tactical Espionage Action: Whoever wants to do crazy shit with me. FRAYDO, Pushwall, Mackintoke, etc

DEMO-n00b: MPRA. You'd be good if you worked on your aim as much as you bitch my friend.

Edited by Testament

Funniest User: Einstein

I question your sense of humor friend :v

Alright I guess I'll get on with it now....

Favorite Admin/Staff/Moderator: FRAYDO
Funniest User: Silverlight
Most Helpful User: moonsense715
Biggest Spammer: Dominant Hunter

Best APB Player: Voe
Most Likely To Succeed Demo-n00b: sammyd

Favorite Admin/Staff/Moderator: Pushwall
Funniest User: Voe
Biggest Spammer: Looking at both W3D hub and MO Revora section, obviously Dominant Hunter

Best APB Player: Pushwall
Tactical Espionage Action: Silverlight
Most Likely To Succeed Demo-n00b: I could make a list but it would take 2 days, so sammyd

Best Player: Every  hardened professional in the National Liberation Front. We make AW look like an LARP in comparison to the Navy SEALs

You have FRAYDO and Mackintoke in clan. If that alone doesnt yell "NLF is bunch of scrubs" then idk what does :v

Favorite Admin/Staff/Moderator: Jerad-numbers

Funniest User: nonsense715

Biggest Spammer: Mackintoke

Best APB Player: Totd

Most Likely To Succeed Demo-n00b: delta

Many hard choices had to be made to complete this list.

Also why on earth does copying text also copy the post colour  :?

You have FRAYDO and Mackintoke in clan. If that alone doesnt yell "NLF is bunch of scrubs" then idk what does :v

An elite band of top men.. top, men.

The only thing I read here is "An elite band of topless men.. topless, men." (And no that is not an indication for my personal preference :v)

Favorite Admin/Staff/Moderator: phew...

Funniest User: we all have a sense of humor in ourselves, but I would actually say Silverlight here with his kind of understanding bad jokes.

Most helpful User: Threve with his "modding" packs

Biggest Spammer: sammyd ( :aaa:)

Best APB Player: That's a difficult question as most of us are playing APB since a few years with only a tad difference in skills.

Tactical Espionage Action: frog0ten1 (forg) -- rampaging in enemy bases with an OT distracting the enemy whilst you did and killed stuff with some other people is something I'll not froget.

Most likely to Succeed Demo n00b: (Thought about me, Al? :dance:) -- lately there aren't these many. I can't remember at least any.

I'm in for a "idiot with working plans"-category :v

Edited by NoSoldier

Favorite Admin/Staff/Moderator: Moonsense! :D

Funniest User: Definitely Voe

Most Helpful User: Einstein for sure.

Biggest Spammer: I have the highest post count, so I guess that makes it me. :p

Best APB Player: A tough one that... Pushwall is pretty good, although it's not surprising

Most Likely To Succeed Demo-n00b: For lols, I'm going to say Sargeant

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite Admin/Staff/Moderator: FRAYDO
Funniest User: FRAYDO

Biggest Spammer: Dominant_Hunter (fuck you I'm not alt-capsing that)

Best APB Player: Totd
Most Likely To Demo-n00b: sammyd, no question.

That last one makes me think though. There's probably some bandwagoning going on here because you decided to have everyone declare their votes publicly instead of PMing them to you. :v