Recent server changes?

des1206

Hey guys, has the European server been changed recently? I'm playing the game from US and recently I have been getting tons of lag (never happened before), to the point that the game is not playable for me anymore. There have been no changes on my side in terms of hardware or software.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, has the European server been changed recently? I'm playing the game from US and recently I have been getting tons of lag (never happened before), to the point that the game is not playable for me anymore. There have been no changes on my side in terms of hardware or software.

Seconded

A few hours ago we hit some switches, and the people we were able to play with seemed to be having a bit of an easier time with lag. Let us know if it's improved for you as well!

Sorry didn't get a chance to play this game until today. Nope lag is still very bad. Funny thing though the ping stayed very low (around 130).

A few hours ago we hit some switches, and the people we were able to play with seemed to be having a bit of an easier time with lag. Let us know if it's improved for you as well!

Sorry didn't get a chance to play this game until today. Nope lag is still very bad. Funny thing though the ping stayed very low (around 130).

Server is having terrible lag issues for certain people right now...Probably a script issue, because the TS:R server is fine.