[Game End] RA:APB-themed Mafia game IV (Staplerfahrer Edition)

VERTi60

Town prefers to throw the game and lynch me anyway rather than let me live and share the victory.

It's not like it has been this way for the last 5 years.

This game i decided to be as forthcoming about my role as it only gets. Didn't really matter in the end. As cat5 said in the dead doc, were it anyone else but me, he'd live. It's a shame.

Nonetheless, well played :v

Jeod said he's going to have time to join a chat game this Friday. I will have time on Friday evening too.

Anyone would be interested to join a quick chat game (classic roles only) for an hour or two on w3d teamspeak this Friday at 10 PM UTC/GMT ?

Voice chat Ew. I'm much better at organizing and presenting my thoughts on text. :p But I can try it!

I have to admit, despite being crushed on N1, I really liked the game and liked the manner in which it was balanced (although the Allies may have been slightly underpowered, but that's the price of being experimental), especially with the idea that town becomes far stronger the longer the game drags on. Too bad I couldn't participate more (and murder the living fuck out of Jeod on D2, yes that was my plan).

There was also one more new allied unit in game - the Allied Soldier, which will be used from now on as one of the Allied units that are replacing the dismantled structure (there will also be another one introduced later). Some players in dead doc didn't like the idea that "I've changed" it, fact is, it was never setup as final solution in the first place, but more like a balance mechanic. After the last chat game where we had the second allied pillbox, I've decided there will have to be a new unit instead of the semi-spy placeholder, which basically limited the allied players in the end (e.g. die because of meta).

I didn't want to introduce the unit before this game started to not give any idea that allies will have a building dismantle logic (again). You can check the Allied Doc where I notified Chopbam on Day 2 about it - but I didn't tell him about the Allied Soldier until he actually sent me the dismantle PM, so that he couldn't plot a trick against soviets before for an easy "meta win" either.
To make this mechanic more clear and fair as well (which starts to become a very important thing), these units replacing dismantled buildings will be displayed on future role sheets for reference, as vanilla scum units (no night actions other than NK). I sincerely apologize to anyone who thought he got too much butthurt from me trying to improve the game like this in background, but overall this didn't even had much of an influence to the game's outcome. Now that it's public and I think it's better there's no need to get emotional about it  :p

It still pisses me off how this went down, but ok.

Also, Mojoman, what kept you from voting? D:

(Also, Voe's role was the most amazing thing I've seen in recent times.)

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, that happens to fall on the only day the rest of this year that I'm shooting a wedding.

Now why did you have to go and ruin that wedding by killing people? What did they ever do to you?

Also, I won't be present during the TS mafia due to being on vacation. :v (Plus it would look weird if I was talking about random situations on the headphone while the family was watching me.)

Welp, that happens to fall on the only day the rest of this year that I'm shooting a wedding.

Now why did you have to go and ruin that wedding by killing people? What did they ever do to you?
They hired us so clearly they no longer deserve to live. Why kill people in a virtual game when you can do it in real life? :v

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...