[GAME OVER]Back to Basics II: Classic APB Mafia

GeneralCamo

I'm waiting for other input. Wile it is true that catching the serial killer (unless it's a vig) would spare us from loss on MYLO, it would be more beneficial to catch scum.

That said, the final nail in the coffin for me is that I believe scum killed Mojoman while you killed Category 5 out of fear.

I'll cast a vote before I start work in 3 hours.

P.S. ChopBam: if you're of the mind that Voe is our serial killer, then hardclaiming would be beneficial. If there's a counterclaim, then we Have a scum in you and the cc, and we can lynch Voe to save us in MYLO. If there isn't, then town has no reason to vote you.

CVC - Cumulative Vote Count 

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 6 hour, 15 min

CVC:

Chaos_Knight voted for FRAYDO

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted for Chaos_Knight

Alstar voted for ChopBam

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for ChopBam

4/8 votes casted so far

ChopBam has the majority for a lynch

P.S. ChopBam: if you're of the mind that Voe is our serial killer, then hardclaiming would be beneficial. If there's a counterclaim, then we Have a scum in you and the cc, and we can lynch Voe to save us in MYLO. If there isn't, then town has no reason to vote you.

While something in him seems town-like to me, there's a lot of merit to your postulation that he is the serial killer. At first I thought Voe was being publicly suspicious of me to throw scum off my scent and to possibly even save my ass from a nightkill tonight, but the more he posts, the more it seems clear that he wants me gone.

Voe if you flip town, I swear... our loss will be your fault. In any event, I am very likely not to survive until D3 at this point. I've tried to come across and give you all my investigation results as softly as possible, but Voe made me do it. Yes, I investigated Jeod last night as the NKVD Spy and he turned up clean (unless he is a Godfather/Spy, as I stated the first time).

I see that I also had no reason to unvote.

##vote Voe

And Alstar gets a discount for being new.

FINALLY! I was waiting for this!

Scum rhethoric confirmed.

The Fraydo+ChopBam+Jeod triangle. Day 1 chopbam says he believes Jeod is town. Day 2 chopbam "confirms" Jeod is town. Jeod seems "unclear" about chopbam, now he "believes" he is the cop.

Fraydo, suspicious since the beginning, comes out and makes the case of Chaos+ChopBam scum team, voting on Chaos. Remember, 1 town lynch is what they need to win. Knowing this, I asked whether he wouldn't prefer to vote chopbam first (i mean, what's the difference if both are scum, right?). Fraydo got defensive and asked me to make a case on ChopBam if that is the case, ignoring everything that has been said this whole game.

That trio has not said a bad word about one another, aside from the Fray-Bam argument which dissolved immediately after a swift Choppy rebuttal.

But now, watch this - implying I'm the serial killer:

We're at 8 players, 4 town, 1 sk, 3 scum. Serial Killer lynch today will result in a 4/3 ratio, plus a nightkill, 3/3 scum victory next day. This is what I was waiting for. The reason I didn't adress the elephant in the room even once today: Scum finding the scapegoat Serial Killer as a lynch substitute, winning the game right here, right now.

Now, watch the vote avalanche.

FINALLY! I was waiting for this!

Scum rhethoric confirmed.

The Fraydo+ChopBam+Jeod triangle. Day 1 chopbam says he believes Jeod is town. Day 2 chopbam "confirms" Jeod is town. Jeod seems "unclear" about chopbam, now he "believes" he is the cop.

Fraydo, suspicious since the beginning, comes out and makes the case of Chaos+ChopBam scum team, voting on Chaos. Remember, 1 town lynch is what they need to win. Knowing this, I asked whether he wouldn't prefer to vote chopbam first (i mean, what's the difference if both are scum, right?). Fraydo got defensive and asked me to make a case on ChopBam if that is the case, ignoring everything that has been said this whole game.

That trio has not said a bad word about one another, aside from the Fray-Bam argument which dissolved immediately after a swift Choppy rebuttal.

But now, watch this - implying I'm the serial killer:

We're at 8 players, 4 town, 1 sk, 3 scum. Serial Killer lynch today will result in a 4/3 ratio, plus a nightkill, 3/3 scum victory next day. This is what I was waiting for. The reason I didn't adress the elephant in the room even once today: Scum finding the scapegoat Serial Killer as a lynch substitute, winning the game right here, right now.

Now, watch the vote avalanche.

Such as this. I haven't done my math right. Serves me right for not paying attention to the game up until now, then again I haven't had much time on my hands to do so.

There are two clear facts here:

1) ChopBam is the sole cop claim and cannot be voted

2) If Voe is the serial killer, he also cannot be voted

3) If ChopBam is the sole cop claim, I cannot be voted, as I am 50/50 town/scum

That leaves a pool of five players to choose from. Much better odds in a MYLO situation.

Alstar

FRAYDO

Chaos_Knight

Killing You

Nodlied

Also, it should be worth noting that from my point of view at least, three of those five players are scum. That's a 60% chance of lynching scum today, and even if I am a godfather, it's a 40% chance of lynching scum today.

Wait, serial killers can't be vote-lynched?

They can be, however as Voe points out, lynching the SK in today's MYLO gives us a loss. We have to lynch scum.

And Alstar gets a discount for being new.

"Oh look, he's a new player, let's just simply ignore him"

You know, im slightly tired of this. First that hang on me for no lynch (which WAS the right thing to do but sadly vertigo decided its better to flip), now this. How about you all stop giving me the benefit of doubt just because im new?

Im still waiting for what Nodlied have to say. From this depends how correct Voe's theory is.

"Oh look, he's a new player, let's just simply ignore him"

You know, im slightly tired of this. First that hang on me for no lynch (which WAS the right thing to do but sadly vertigo decided its better to flip), now this. How about you all stop giving me the benefit of doubt just because im new?

Im still waiting for what Nodlied have to say. From this depends how correct Voe's theory is.

Uh, you know I also voted no lynch too, right? For some reason the vets are all very secretive about why it's so bad.

ChopBam and Jeod pumping out posts at 600 rounds per minute.

Panic in the scum doc. Man I'm excited.

When did this thread turn into a scumdoc?

This may already be a town loss. Check out this math:

A scum is lynched today, leaving us at 7 players. 4 town, 2 scum, 1 SK.

If there are two nightkills tonight, and they're both on town, the scum and the SK will have control of votes (2/2/1) unless the scum betray the SK. However, the SK can only win if he can kill everyone. That makes him dangerous to scum and possibly non-cooperative to them. Still, I wouldn't put it past Voe to cooperate just to spite the town.

60028680.jpg

What is this directed to? Yourself? If you are the SK you should confirm it. You can't be lynched today by any means.

This may already be a town loss. Check out this math:

A scum is lynched today, leaving us at 7 players. 4 town, 2 scum, 1 SK.

If there are two nightkills tonight, and they're both on town, the scum and the SK will have control of votes (2/2/1) unless the scum betray the SK. However, the SK can only win if he can kill everyone. That makes him dangerous to scum and possibly non-cooperative to them. Still, I wouldn't put it past Voe to cooperate just to spite the town.

If the serial killer is lynched today, then there will be only ONE nightkill tonight. Since today is MYLO rather than LYLO, I think we can get away with lynching the serial killer.

They can be, however as Voe points out, lynching the SK in today's MYLO gives us a loss. We have to lynch scum.

Are you sure this is true?

If the serial killer is lynched today, then there will be only ONE nightkill tonight. Since today is MYLO rather than LYLO, I think we can get away with lynching the serial killer.

Not correct. If that happens, mafia can make it 3:3 - and thats the point where town is on lost position. Im not sure how 3 to 3 lynch votes are solved, but if its via dice roll - then situation will happen next day if they are extremely lucky as scum might have more than 1 killing option.

Not correct. If that happens, mafia can make it 3:3 - and thats the point where town is on lost position. Im not sure how 3 to 3 lynch votes are solved, but if its via dice roll - then situation will happen next day if they are extremely lucky as scum might have more than 1 killing option.

Do you understand MYLO, bro? In a MYLO situation, town can still afford to no lynch. If they can afford to no lynch, then they can definitely afford to kill a serial killer.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mislynch-and-Lose

What is your endgame, Jeod?

I am not the SK. And I know the math.

I also hope SK understands the math, and will hit scum if possible. As you accurately stated, hitting town would likely end in scum victory. Assuming we lynch scum today and 2 town are killed tonight, we'll be at 2/1/2, at which point scum almost literally controls the game. Town would need to kill one of the allies, and SK would need to NK the other, without getting blasted himself. Those are bad odds for a lone survivor.

So yeah, SK, try to kill scum tonight.

@Alstar, when number of scum is equal to the number of town (eg 3:3), scum wins immediately. They don't need to outnumber.

Meanwhile, ChopBam doesn't give up, even if all evidence shows he's wrong.

+ there is a chance of scum nightkilling the SK, but honestly I believe I'm the one who's toast tonight.

Meanwhile, ChopBam doesn't give up, even if all evidence shows he's wrong.

You make a very town-sounding post, but then say stuff like this. It's why I'm flip-flopping on you so hard.

+ there is a chance of scum nightkilling the SK, but honestly I believe I'm the one who's toast tonight.

And why would this be? You've claimed you can't visit people. Not even a PR claim.

Voe, I swear if you're town...

Isnt SK nightkill immune?

I'm not so sure on this, BUT it caused me to question what would the cop's report show up as if he investigated a serial killer? Would the serial killer show up as vanilla, as the wiki suggests?

And why would this be? You've claimed you can't visit people. Not even a PR claim.

Because I nailed you.