[GAME OVER]Back to Basics II: Classic APB Mafia

GeneralCamo

You know what? I've had enough of this. You want me to vote you Voe? Fine. Because Nodlied is a role locker, I suspect he can stop Alstar tonight if you turn out to be a scum incapable of making kills. But if you turn out to be lynchproof, I'll blame Generalcamo as this wouldn't be a "Back to Basics" game.

##vote Voe

CVC - Cumulative Vote Count 

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 0 hour, 17 min

CVC:

Chaos_Knight voted for FRAYDO

ChopBam voted for FRAYDO

FRAYDO voted for Chaos_Knight

Alstar voted for ChopBam

Jeod voted for Voe

Killing You voted for FRAYDO

Nodlied voted for Nobody

Voe voted for ChopBam

7/8 votes casted so far

FRAYDO has the majority for a lynch

Nodlied, how as a cop can I be 100% sure that a town investigation result is valid? Hmmm? The fact that third party and spies may show up as town is consistent with the rolesheet and consistent with how I've been responding.

I felt SOFT claiming was important so smart players like Jeod could figure it out (read: he did), but Voe kept pushing for a hard claim. I already said this before. Why do cops need to straight-out hardclaim immediately? It will make them a nightkill target. I made this clear.

Yes, then why didn't you investigate yourself on N1 to check your sanity, that alone would help out somewhat. You decided to check a player, also great. Thing is, when reasons were given to claim in order to claim, you did so only silently. Yet while you had a hunch that Jeod was town, and later switching to a ''what if he's the serial killer?'' while being buddy-buddy from D1 onwards feels fishy. Only when we started pressuring you, Choppy, do you guys start posting a bit of ''I don't fully trust the guy'' while your D1 behaviour and most of D2 behaviour appears to indicate otherwise.

As for the cop = nightkill target. We're at Mylo, we need all the info we can get, and yet, there are still possibilities of the claimed cop not dying, be it by the help of a protection, block, assumed protection by scum, or even a fake claim by a scum player. Yes, I said it, a cop claim does not mean a dead cop. And at this point and the D2 start, I valued information over a potential cop kill, especially when we have potential roles that could get info out of that as well.

Yes, then why didn't you investigate yourself on N1 to check your sanity, that alone would help out somewhat.

I see the rest of what you're saying but going to respond to this. The rolesheet says I'm sane from the start. Read it again.

Yes, then why didn't you investigate yourself on N1 to check your sanity, that alone would help out somewhat.

As stated in the initial rules: Cops cannot (nor have any reason to) check themselves. Not confirming or denying anything, just noting your statement violates the rules of the game. Edited by GeneralCamo

Time Left:

10 MINUTES REMAINING

CVC:

ChopBam voted for FRAYDO

Alstar voted for ChopBam

Jeod voted for FRAYDO

Nodlied voted for Nobody

Voe voted for ChopBam

7/8 votes casted so far

Edited by GeneralCamo

As stated in the initial rules: Cops cannot (nor have any reason to) check themselves. Not confirming or denying anything, just noting your statement violates the rules of the game.

Well I be damned. I actually missed that. 

Thing is, when reasons were given to claim in order to claim, you did so only silently. Yet while you had a hunch that Jeod was town, and later switching to a ''what if he's the serial killer?'' while being buddy-buddy from D1 onwards feels fishy. Only when we started pressuring you, Choppy, do you guys start posting a bit of ''I don't fully trust the guy'' while your D1 behaviour and most of D2 behaviour appears to indicate otherwise.

I guess that's the curse of having a cop role that's not 100% sure on his reports. Rolesheet. Again.

As for the cop = nightkill target. We're at Mylo, we need all the info we can get, and yet, there are still possibilities of the claimed cop not dying, be it by the help of a protection, block, assumed protection by scum, or even a fake claim by a scum player. Yes, I said it, a cop claim does not mean a dead cop. And at this point and the D2 start, I valued information over a potential cop kill, especially when we have potential roles that could get info out of that as well.

And so, realizing this, I ended up hardclaiming.

Take your votes off of me now or town loses this game!

Less talking more voting ChopBam. We're 8 minutes from potential disaster.

For fucks sake you're still defending yourselves, how is that legitimate?

Voe logic:

If I, as town, try to convince people not to vote for me in a MyLo, it means that I am scum and I need to be lynched!

Allllright. Voe is reading to me as the scummiest scumfuck here. Fraydo reads as clueless town. Voe it's you all the way buddy.

##vote Voe

Voe logic:

If I, as town, try to convince people not to vote for me in a MyLo, it means that I am scum and I need to be lynched!

You have buddies who refuse to acknowledge even a single slip you've made this whole game. I refuse to accept it as coincidence.

Time Left:

4 MINUTES REMAINING

CVC:

ChopBam voted for Voe

Alstar voted for ChopBam

Jeod voted for FRAYDO

Nodlied voted for Nobody

Voe voted for ChopBam

7/8 votes casted so far

Thing is, when reasons were given to claim in order to claim, you did so only silently. Yet while you had a hunch that Jeod was town, and later switching to a ''what if he's the serial killer?'' while being buddy-buddy from D1 onwards feels fishy. Only when we started pressuring you, Choppy, do you guys start posting a bit of ''I don't fully trust the guy'' while your D1 behaviour and most of D2 behaviour appears to indicate otherwise.

I guess that's the curse of having a cop role that's not 100% sure on his reports. Rolesheet. Again.

Well, after the Gencamo post and me re-reading the rules, I'm dropping that argument. (Lest you are scum pretending to be a cop.)

And so, realizing this, I ended up hardclaiming.

Yet you still make a point out of this.