[GAME OVER]Back to Basics II: Classic APB Mafia

GeneralCamo

D2 Lynch Result

After an eventful day, you have decided FRAYDO shall be judged today. With Chopbam the person who made the last vote, he leads the rest of the base into a firing squad. You notice your bullets are low however, so you decide instead to bludgeon him to death with your AK-47s.

• pt_so_rifle.pngFRAYDO the SOVIET RIFLE SOLDIER (Townie) has been beaten to death!
Another loyal Soviet killed comrades? We haven't even found a single Allied Soldier yet! After a quick vote, you decide to cut the Vodka rations, and go to bed for the night.

Night 2

4g78G3S.png

As night falls, the base prepares to go to sleep. During the night, certain roles have actions that can be done. The Allies are also probably planning a nightkill tonight, so be on your guard!

Forum Posting during the Night Phase is limited - 2 posts per player max. Players who won't comply will either receive a gimmick or a force vote on themselves.

Dead Players

• Engineer.gif Comrade Vodka Breadinski (Example Corpse)
  • pt_so_technician.pngVERTi60 (Hider) 
  • pt_so_rifle.pngCategory 5 Hurricane (Townie)
  • Supply_Truck.gifMojoman (Doctor)
  • pt_so_rifle.pngFRAYDO (Townie)

CVC - Cumulative Vote Count 

Time Left:

0 MINUTES REMAINING

CVC:

Chaos_Knight voted for FRAYDO

ChopBam voted for Voe

FRAYDO voted for Chaos_Knight

Alstar voted for ChopBam

Jeod voted for FRAYDO

Killing You voted for FRAYDO

Nodlied voted for Nobody

Voe voted for ChopBam

7/8 votes casted so far

FRAYDO has the majority for a lynch

TIME REMAINING FOR NIGHT 2

23 HOURS 50 MINUTES

szsdsdfsadszzewdfdfrwfdzzse svdhjjashjkcxfchf,sbdhxdbfksdzhf,sdzbdfvkfsdksnfskjdndjsbdkfzsd,nfvbsdkjfnzsd,nbdfkvdfz,bfkanrhfnsdd,bfsd,fnasdkgbvfdlzbfsdlkfsalh

SK this is your last chance to salvage the game. I have no hope of living through this night.

Remember, ChopBam jumped on Fraydo bandwagon THE SECOND i suggested it. Don't make a mistake. It's been great playing with you. Godspeed.

And so Voe's holy crusade on the cop continues.

Oh i will not let this slide. Congrats scum, you fooled town. I hope bad things will happen to you tonight.

As before, godspeed, town. Fraydo, you fucked us up.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

We'll see what happens this night. I don't expect to live either.

It's curious to me how Fraydo popped in less than 10 minutes before hammer to get all the votes pulled off himself. Jeod, a no lynch might have been preferable to that, y'know.

We'll see what happens this night. I don't expect to live either.

It's curious to me how Fraydo popped in less than 10 minutes before hammer to get all the votes pulled off himself. Jeod, a no lynch might have been preferable to that, y'know.

Yeah, but that was the scummiest pop-in I've ever seen.

DAY 3

After everyone gathers for role call, you notice someone is missing. After a quick search, you discover who is missing:

• pt_so_rifle.pngJEOD the SOVIET RIFLE INFANTRY (Townie) will no longer enjoy the cool but hard taste of Vodka!
The situation looks dire Comrades. We must stick together in this horrible situation!

Day Guidelines

During the DAY PHASE (24-48 hour duration), everyone posts and tries to build cases against each other. While the Soviets are arguing to try and find the Allies, the Allies are trying to throw everyone off their trail.

The goal of the Day Phase is to find somebody for a Lynch.

People will vote for one person they want to be lynched and the person with the most votes will die at the end of the day. Your vote should be in this format:

##Vote PlayerName

If you decide to change your vote, you must first ##unvote (player name not required but is helpful) or you can simply vote another player if you already know who.

If a majority vote of 50%+1 is cast on one person, then they will be lynched right then and there, no need to wait for the end of the phase. When someone is lynched, everyone will find out their role and who they were aligned with.

Additional Rules:

• No quoting mod communication or other out of thread communication.
  • No out of thread communication unless specifically allowed by the mod.
  • No content-posts after death unless allowed by the mod. Whitenoise that doesn't affect the game is fine. Use your best judgement, but remember that anything you say can be taken by the players to mean something it doesn't. If in doubt, say nothing. The same goes if you aren't playing, and double if you aren't playing and have been spoilered.
  • Don't try to break the game. No silliness like telling everyone to make a roleclaim post and encrypt it, then reveal their encryption keys/methods all at once for example. No saying "my role PM has X characters in it" And if you come up with it, and you're a little too proud of coming up with it as a way to get around the spirit of the game, don't post it. Mods, do your best to prevent this crap in the first place if you can. Don't give everyone with the same role and/or win condition the exact same wording for example.
  • "Outside influences" such as bribing, threats, promises, whatever falls under the above. Don't do it.
  • Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points without permission from your scummates.
  • No backseat modding. Unless the game's GM/Mod asks for forum moderator assistance, let them handle it. Especially if they have forum moderator privileges themselves. This is more of a respect/courtesy thing than a rule. Pointing out that the hammer has fallen and no one should be talking until the moderator handles it is fine; deleting posts put up after the hammer isn't.
  • Please don't try to be an Internet detective to find out who was online where and when. Not only is it not a good way of hunting down players, it's also a bit creepy and unfair for the person. Don't base most of your case on someone around "his last online time was X thus he was online at hammer but didn't post/vote" for example.
  • Don't abuse the Board's Voting system - don't like a player's posts unless you are allowed from the mod.
  • Don't edit your posts in the game thread.

Dead Players

• Engineer.gif Comrade Vodka Breadinski (Example Corpse)
  • pt_so_technician.pngVERTi60 (Hider) 
  • pt_so_rifle.pngCategory 5 Hurricane (Townie)
  • Supply_Truck.gifMojoman (Doctor)
  • pt_so_rifle.pngFRAYDO (Townie)
  • pt_so_rifle.pngJEOD (Townie)

CVC - Cumulative Vote Count 

Time Left:

23 hours, 50 min, 0 sec

CVC:

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted nobody

Alstar voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted nobody

0/6 votes casted so far

No votes casted so far

Announcement: D3 shall be shorter (24 hours) due to low player count

Okay cards on the table.

I am the serial killer. I killed Mojoman Night 1 and I targeted Jeod tonight.

Jeod is dead, but I received no confirmation on the nightkill. Gencam isn't responding in the serial killer doc.

The game isn't over because I am alive. It's 2/1/3 currently, but scum doesn't win unless the SK is dead. Which means I am the reason the game isn't over.

##vote killing_you

I have every reason to believe chopbam is the cop.

So, what are the odds that there are still 3 of town?

And here comes another dillema. If we lynch SK, scum wins. As much as i hate saying that since Voe played his card, keeping him alive may allow either town or him win this game.

Unless Nodlied will be super lucky to RB scum killing role next night after we lynch Voe.

I'm still waiting for GenCam to confirm or deny whether i got roleblocked. Jeod is was my target, and he died. There is no nightkill, and Nodlied claims to have blocked me.

According to gencam roleblocks are neither confirmed or denied. I had to catch him on steam to get an answer.

In short, he refuses to tell me whether my nightkill went through or not. Considering I did receive a confirmation on Night 1 Mojoman, I takw it i was roleblocked indeed.

Meaning, scum and I went after the same target. Fascinating. Shame for the roleblock, though.

I'll let Alstar and CK duke it out as to which of them is the remaining scum. I'm leaning CK.

Sweet Christmas. What is with town acting super scummy this game? First Verti, now FRAYDO, and even bits of ChopBam every now and again. Makes me wonder if scum really needs to do anything.

Oh this is so true. Have you enjoyed sitting in the background?

Hah, So I fucked up. Now it gets funny.

Scum needs me gone to win the game. They're also controlling half the vote right now. We'll mostly end with a nolynch. If Nodlied is the town roleblock, he needs to block the nightkill on me, and I need to nightkill a scum. That'd leave us with 2/1/2 tomorrow and give us back the control over the vote.

I can't die tomorrow either, or 2/2 scum victory. We would need to lynch scum, and only then I could once again die in peace. 2/1/1 entering the night, + 2 nightkills. If scum goes for me, and nodlied blocks my nightkill, we'll end up with 2/1, where Nodlied + 1 scum + 1 town remain.

However, if scum selects to nightkill Nodlied and I land a kill on a townie, we'll end up 1/1 my/scum draw.

If i nightkill a scummie and scum targets me, we're at 2/0/0 town victory.

If i nightkill a scummie and scum targets town, we're 1/1/0 my victory. 

Someone could make an excel table of this. I'm thrilled. But I don't know who the scum is.

However, as i wrote before, there is a chance that there are still 3 members of town. Nodlied is confirmed, Chopbam is a bit more town-ish since yesterday-today events.

Also, now it explains Jeod's claim that he didnt received any PM after Nodlied RB him.