Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

Mojoman voted for VERTi60

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for Jeod

4/11 votes casted so far

VERTi60 has the majority for a lynch.

MAFIA EDIT: NINJA'D AGAIN! Verti might've been looking to see if I would cower into the shadowy corner. That ain't happening

Goddamnit.

Ok I'm missing your point here, explain please. My aim here is to get a discussion going rather commenting all the time.

My line of thinking is that you're either an aggressive town player trying to make sure people can't slip under the RADAR by making one or two posts and hoping nobody cares, OR that you're an aggressive scum player looking to use my inexperience and bad discussion skills from last game to pass the lynch onto someone else. If I were to make a guess, I'd say it's a 60/40 likelihood. I'm trying to be nice since it's Day 1, but you're testing my patience.

I'd like to test your patience, as it seems it does help improve your content. Also I feel like to many people wants me dead (waiting for Cat5 and others to vote me as well), so I'll try to make the best of D1 before I'm lynched or NK-ed.

The more content we get on D1 the better to go on for people to analyze next day.

How funny would it be if this lingo about a private journal was actually reference to a scumdoc and he was trying to slip it under our noses?

Scum does their journals in scum docs actually. It's not a bad thing, it's actually a good thing for later read.

What are you talking about? You only have two votes on you.

Sorry Jeod I was on my phone and I pressed "delete" on your post instead of "quote." It disappeared with no confirmation and now I don't know where it is.

You asked what I think of Verti. Well, if you must know, he and I are planning to silence you this time and we're feigning silence again. :p

WHAT DID YOU SAY MUTELY?!

Why do you reveal our yet another Dastardly plan?!

You are curious about my vote? :p

Let's just say that I am not exactly happy with how ChopBam won the last game through RNG so extreme, I am having my doubts about it being a setup.

I see that my vote in particular had sure triggered Vert though. How curious.

I was expecting a pile of votes from other players based from last games but coming it from you first is curious ineed from my POV. Hence you got my OMGUS vote instead of Mojo.

Trying to act as the "good gracious mentor" when your triggering plan has been discovered, Verti?

What do you mean "discovered". I told him that directly you dumb dumb.

Oh yea and CK yo should vote Mojo if you are butt hurt from last game :p 

Mojo is next on my list. As we say here, "I am not vindictive, I am just evil and have a good memory." :p

Fair enough but you can't really blame me for the last game loss. You had a chance to win on D3 together with everyone. And you had a chance to win on D5 if Mojo would have voted.

Mojo is next on my list. As we say here, "I am not vindictive, I am just evil and have a good memory." :p

Fair enough but you can't really blame me for the last game loss. You had a chance to win on D3 together with everyone. And you had a chance to win on D5 if Mojo would have voted.

Stop bringing your logic and common sense into my revenge-driven fanatical and completely uncalled butthurt-fueled crusade! xD

The next thing you are going to say is that my paranoia caused us to lose. Which may or may not be true.

Urgh.

Fine.

##unvote

But I'll be keeping a close eye on you :p

CVC - Cumulative Vote Count 

Time Left:

2 day(s) , 4 hours, 32 min, 12 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted nobody

VERTi60 voted for Chaos_Knight

Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for Jeod

3/11 votes casted so far

VERTi60, Jeod, and Chaos_Knight are tied for a lynch.

Edited by GeneralCamo

It’ll be a good thing if Verti is lynched today actually. A lot of us do scumread him even if he doesn’t have a lot of votes on him, and a power role could investigate someone else tonight. It’d be a waste if Verti was copped tonight and confirmed as scum when we all suspected it anyway.

##vote VERTi60

Time Left:

2 day(s) , 4 hours, 28 min (screw the seconds)

CVC:

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted nobody

VERTi60 voted for Chaos_Knight

Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted for VERTi60

Killing You voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for Jeod

4/11 votes casted so far

I say if Verti flips town we try for Jeod.

##vote Verti60

And Camo, when you say "x has the majority for a lynch," can you include the number of votes already cast for him? Would help us determine if we're close to a hammer, without having to math too much.

Time Left:

2 day(s) , 4 hours, 21 min

CVC:

ChopBam voted for VERTi60

FRAYDO voted nobody

VERTi60 voted for VERTi60

Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted for VERTi60

Killing You voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for Jeod

5/11 votes casted so far

Edited by GeneralCamo

CK is oddly active for Day 1, so we'd do well to keep him in mind. Verti made it a point to manfight me, as well as going after Jeod and Chaos. Basically trying to ruffle a bunch of feathers for no good reason. If this were a game with buildings, I'd wager he was unlynchable town trying to bring out the arguments, but such roles don't exist, so he's either crazy or scummy. I'm leaning enough towards scummy at this point to

##vote Verti60

I say if Verti flips town we try for Jeod.

##vote Verti60

And Camo, when you say "x has the majority for a lynch," can you include the number of votes already cast for him? Would help us determine if we're close to a hammer, without having to math too much.

A majority of the players who have posted scumread Verti despite there being only two votes on him before I cast mine. I'm not exactly spearheading anything here. Do you perhaps know he's town already?

Time Left:

2 day(s) , 4 hours, 19 min

CVC:

ChopBam voted for VERTi60

FRAYDO voted nobody

VERTi60 voted for VERTi60

Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted for VERTi60

Killing You voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for Jeod

5/11 votes casted so far

WARNING: VERTi60 IS ONE VOTE away from the HAMMER

Edited by GeneralCamo

I want to have more space in scum doc

Not sure if Vert is actually a jester, weird townie or a heavily gambling scum.

Like no jokes now.

I get that some fluff is fun every now and then. Esp. when the lower backside is still warm to say.

But to intentionally spew out nonsense and calling it "fuel" for D2 discussions? What is this?

Also owowowow, guys.

That is 5/6 required for hammer. I don't care what War and Peace Jeod wrote, it's not worth the early (48h+) hammer.

UPD:

Wow, meganinja'd