Let's hunt down the Siege Secret

Haven't opened up any door yet. Found the red and blue ones, missing yellow.

What's up with the metal hatch in the overgrown vegetation near the broken statue up top?

My guess is the statue in siege is some sort of king or ruler like ancient king pushwallis. 😉

I don't think that the red ball is within the map anymore, the balls reseted their places so I found the yellow and the blue ones I could find in the first 3 min but I searched for 4 and a half hours now and I can't find the red one anywhere at all, I searched every rock, every patch of grass, every tree and everything in the castle, unless it is on the bottom of the lake then I can't think of any other place at all

They have a three minute respawn timer after someone else picks them up, perhaps that adds to the confusion if you try this in a live match.

Beyond that, what I previously said is true, each orb has a different region it spawns in, a specific style of location. Once you found the orb in such a location, you can find it in similar locations next time.

LAN and I can't find the red orb

On LAN specifically, I stumbled upon both the red and blue orbs on the small wooden platforms that extend the wall walkways. Hidden behind crates and such things. Near the canons.

Where does everyone keep finding the yellow one? Can't seem to run into it. Also, the game always shows the message that I've found a "yellow ball"...

Same I did for the blue one, but I've searched the wooden platforms and the red one isn't there for me, for the yellow one tho, I always found it on the wooden platforms attached to the wall, those ones with crates, even when it changes location, it seems to change only between those platforms so if you look between all the boxes, you may find it in 2-3 min at most

Alright, I'll give you guys some help here from my experience.

BLUE ORB

Spawns in the underground castle areas. Typically in the mines or lower dungeon hallway. Likes to hide in corners.

RED ORB

Upper castle area, close to the main structure. Often hidden inside plants.

YELLOW ORB

On the wooden platforms around the castle wall. Look behind the crates.

Also, I give up on this final room. Any hints?

Perhaps in the coming year, W3DHub will appoint a proper marketing and/or community manager, something that their current roster of staff has no experience with.

The BHP days were far from perfect, but at least nobody can say that there was a lack of publicity and players back then.

There's a problem with the ingame count showing up on the launcher sometimes if thats what you're going by. Check ingame to see how many people are actually there. But this time of year, I do imagine people traveling quite a bit.

I've been checking the stats page too to no result. Now, 6 players suddenly appeared. Miracle!

The BHP days were far from perfect, but at least nobody can say that there was a lack of publicity and players back then.

I've stated this before, but folks tend to view "the old days" with rose-colored glasses. The old days are overrated and there were really a lot of days with no players then too.

I've stated this before, but folks tend to view "the old days" with rose-colored glasses. The old days are overrated and there were really a lot of days with no players then too.

To be fair I mostly thought about the peak days where we pulled in awards as well.

EDIT: Going waaaay off-topic here now, though!

Edited by Raap

Find it out for yourself or spoil it with this.

A teleporter that leads to teleporter maze, with a reward at the end.

This is the part I'm stuck on. How are you supposed to use the damn teleporter in the first place?

Since it still isn't new-topic worthy I'll briefly mention here that I've had a chat with Pushwall recently about my final contribution to APB Delta, and we decided that it would be easiest for me to simply go ahead and work on my final map, Frostburn Cove. So after a short period of putting that project in ice, I will soon begin to set up a schedule and plan to resume work on, and deploy this level. 

Worth noting is a few key changes compared to HostileWaters and Siege development. Due to me taking a step away from W3DHub (for various reasons I won't publicly discuss).

• The level will be publicly available for testing, but will not be featured on a test server, will not be available through the W3DHub launcher, and will not be added to the official server until sometime after I share the final versions development assets to Pushwall. Neither W3DHub testers or server infrastructure will be used during development, and I'll add that this is my decision.
  • In the recent past I commented that development progress updates will be kept limited for this level, I now revised that strategy and will provide transparant development goals, design, and progress updates in a dedicated forum thread. Since I no longer have certain W3DHub staff members to bounce idea's back and forth with, the W3DHub community will be able to get involved instead.
  • File storage/sharing logistics are presently a hurdle to overcome, but that's a bridge I'll cross when I get there.

I'll make a new thread dedicated to the level once I finalized my development plan and set up a schedule for it. This thread will contain level design documentation (in reader-friendly format!), and various previews will be posted in it over time. As with my previous levels, Frostburn Cove will absolutely be departing from core gameplay slightly via the addition of map specific gameplay elements, objectives, and even a completely new vehicle (To give a hint: I always thought the Soviets lacked a support role vehicle, when the Allies have plenty of choice here already).

EDIT: I almost forgot - I'm not providing any ETA for the ETA, sorry folks, some patience will be required.

Edited by Raap

• 2 weeks later...

So, I found all there and unlocked the bunker. I found the yellow one several times on the wooden platforms along the castle walls, the red one once on those platforms and once behind the vegetation on the second level of the castle, and blue in one of the ore pits behind a rock.

But, am I missing something? Because there's nothing that can be interacted with in the special room. There's just a panel with arrows and some kind of teleporter-looking thing that can't be entered. Am I missing something, or is it just all for looks? It sounded like there was supposed to be something I could use in-game.