[WIP] General Guidelines for W3D Forum Game Moderators

VERTi60

You should also consider availability as factor for choosing a setup. I enjoy non standard games myself but themed games with more complex roles/mechanics take a lot of effort and time to host. I would love to host something like Death Note or Dead Space but it really requires a lot of time and dedication. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

After Jeod's CYOR, if there's nobody who wants to go after him, I'll most likely do a CYOR - Battle of the Gods edition.

CYOR III is currently planned for December 16th or around that time. If @VERTi60 returns to host another APB game, I'll push CYOR III to January.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2017 at 7:54 PM, Jeod said:

CYOR III is currently planned for December 16th or around that time. If @VERTi60 returns to host another APB game, I'll push CYOR III to January.

APB Game can be hosted as chat game (if people are interested), in that case we can make room for other mafia games.

I have also few other concepts in mind, such as Star Wars Mafia (Jedi vs Sith), C&C Reborn Mafia (spin off from APB Mafia), Dead Space RPG/Mafia, and more.

Reborn's version of APB Mafia was actually on the table for a long time as it was suggested a couple of times. I just haven't got around to do it since there were always new ideas to expand on the APB (and believe me there still is :D)

I know it's not the first time I've said I wanted it ;)

Joking aside, I'd love some of the more RPG games as well, but of course, take all the time you need to craft those. I have a new appreciation for how much effort it takes to run even a simple game here.

Tomorrow I'll post an interest thread and the options that you guys highlighted will be available to vote for. I'll also try to post more details about each game. The next game will be then decided depending on which game will have the most votes.

• 3 months later...

Would anybody be interested in a CYOR game that I'd be running?

The idea would be that you select at least 5 adjectives, I pick one randomly, and then I create a role based off of that. For example, it'd be something like PlayerGeneric the Invincible. He might be bullet proof, or maybe he has some lynch proof ability.

I would also be using an interesting theme twist...

It's a pretty safe bet that any mafia game will get signups. But you might wait to push a new game until the current one gets closer to ending, and also make sure there are no other plans in place such as @Killing_You's Marvel vs DC Mafia coming up.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah, was just looking for interest/feedback in the concept. From the looks of it, I don't think I'd have time to run this until sometime later in April/May.

You should elaborate in diff thread once the current game is over, you can coordinate with KY.

Since there is a few weeks gap between games, If anyone would like to play a Chat APB Mafia on TS (easy setup for one one hour game or two) either this Fri or next one, let me know. 5 people are needed.

4 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Since there is a few weeks gap between games, If anyone would like to play a Chat APB Mafia on TS (easy setup for one one hour game or two) either this Fri or next one, let me know. 5 people are needed.

No room in my schedule for chat mafia for either of the next two Fridays. Sorry!

5 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Maybe next week. 

In any case, I'd like to make a reservation regarding the generic summer holidays and a certain game currently known as Crisis II.