NDO Vehicular Hard Surface Detailing

It's definitely appreciated, Syn.

Raap, I find that proofreading is the quick part for me.

I suppose it's different for me, as English isn't my first language. I often write fast, whatever is in my head at the time. When proof reading I then find a lot of sentences that can be improved to make them more easily understood by someone without the proper knowledge. More often than not the results of my writings are tied to the time of the day, as my brain is practically non-functional in this regard in the morning (and due to my inconsistent sleeping pattern, "morning" does not have a solid definition for me)...

Then there is giving your text the right formatting as well...

Edited by Raap

Just chiming in on the subject of proofreading: It's more effective when you have someone else read over your work. A second pair of eyes can more easily find mistakes that otherwise would have remained unnoticed. Shout out to ChopBam for proofreading the AR December update before it got posted.