GoldenEye: Source

NodGuy

Who here used to play GoldenEye 007 on the Nintendo 64 all those years ago? Want to have a nostalgia overdose? Then you should check out GoldenEye: Source! It's an awesome total-conversion for Half-Life 2 and it's a lot of fun to play. Seeing all of those old levels remade with better graphics and layouts that make more sense is truly a treat. Check out the link below to read up on it more.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

They even have 'classic' themed levels where it looks exactly the same as it did on the Nintendo 64, which really delivers a shot of nostalgia. I've been playing this for a while now and I'm still not bored of it.

I hope one day they do a Perfect Dark Source total-conversion, because to tell the truth, I enjoyed Perfect Dark more than GoldenEye 007 when I was younger. :p

Edited by NodGuy

I remember a long time ago there was an incomplete but playable Perfect dark mod. Was pretty decent, although low on content. Of course it died, and since you do not mention it, I assume it stayed dead (it has been almost a decade since I have checked out any source mods).