Server list not showing

Go to solution Solved by danpaul88,

I wanted to have one of my friend play APB, but he got some weird bug...

He's not seeing the server list at any time.

We think that it might be his firewall, but he doesn't see neither W3DHub or RA:APB in the possible exception list.

Any ideas?

This is a known bug and we're working to correct it. If your friend still has the join buttons (just no player counts or server info) then the join button still works. If the join button doesn't work, check to make sure that the game is installed properly and can be launched from the game.exe in your program files\w3dhub folder. If you can launch it single player but the launcher still doesn't work, then you can use this alternative direct connect tool until the issue is fixed.

Note: this tool is also a work in progress and is not perfect, but it is very functional. https://secure.w3dhub.com/forum/topic/416129-updatedw3d-asterisk-connect-tool-beta

Here's what I need your friend to do.

open Documents >> open W3D Hub >> open Launcher >> open diagnostics text document >> copy and paste into a PM, send it to us
in that same Launcher folder you should also find the errors documents, send those as well

We could use that to find the cause of servers not listing and further improve the launcher for you and everyone else.

I should also note for anyone else getting this error, please send in your diagnostics and errors documents as well. We would very much appreciate your help in resolving this issue!

• Solution

Launcher version 0.7.2 was released late yesterday and fixes the server listings occasionally being blank on startup. Please ask your friend to see if they are still having problems and, if so, please ask them to provide a copy of the errors.log and diagnostics.log files from My Documents/W3D Hub/Launcher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...