Should the Mammoth get an extra seat?

Should the Mammoth get an extra seat?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Starshina would call shotgun, hehe.

• Yes
    • No

I love the mammy, but I could see a tesla/Volkov sitting shotgun preventing Longbows from even touching a Mammy at all.

The same goes with a phase, they pop out to deliver a barrage only to get shocked and promptly blown up due to combined firepower.

Infantry move roughly the speed of a mammoth anyway (all somewhat faster when sprinting, all slightly slower when not except Volkov/Grenadier/Starshina who tie it). If all they have to worry about is mines and LB they can just run alongside or behind it and not get left behind. If there are artillery or snipers too... well that's just one more reason to actually use those units, one of whom has trouble contributing unless the Soviets are pinned in their base and the other has trouble contributing period!

The only advantage to this would be cover from artillery, snipers, and phase tanks.

Just consider this a slow moving soviet APC that can chew through enemy tanks, infantry, and aircraft.

I feel the mammoth doesn't need any more advantages.