I've REALLY been meaning for someone to put the unlock requirements on the stats page. And for some of the achievements to be removed because some are about a one-in-a-million opportunity (like Volkov stealing a Phase Tank). Nevertheless I'll just list them here. At the time I posted this you were ingame by yourself so I might as well clarify this as well: they can't be unlocked if you're alone. :v 

Hunger Games Champion: Be MVP on a team that won the game with their Refinery lost.
Elite Allied Defender: Play as Allies and destroy 5 Mammoth Tanks in a single game.
Elite Soviet Defender: Play as Soviets and destroy 5 Phase Tanks in a single game.
Professional Building Destructor: Destroy 4 main buildings (i.e. buildings that are required for a base destruction victory) in a single game.
Elite Infantry Killer: Kill 20 infantry units in a game where your team lost.
If You Build It, They Will Come: Join an empty or nearly-empty server and get the player count to at least 5 within 10 minutes. (Seems to be bugged sometimes.)
Gone Above And Beyond: Play one game of APB. Mostly just there to tell people hey, the achievement system exists.
Mod Abuse: Get killed by 5 different moderators, temp moderators or administrators in infantry combat.
Mod Is Dead: Kill 5 different moderators, temp moderators or administrators in infantry combat.
Evenly Matched: Kill an enemy infantry and get killed by them in less than 2 seconds.
Down to the Wire: Lead your team to victory and be MVP in a match where both teams scored over 5000 points and the score difference between both teams was less than 100.
Production Disruption: Destroy one of each main economy/production building. (Barracks, Helipad, Naval Yard, Sub Pen, Refinery, War Factory)
Ransik's Bane: Destroy one of each main non-production building. (Construction Yard, Missile Silo, Power Plant, Radar Dome)
Death to Traitors: Kill 5 different British/French/German players who are on the Soviet team, or Russian/Ukrainian players who are on the Allied team.
I Am the Reinforcements: On Assault Seamist as an Allied player, deal 250 HP of damage to Soviet main buildings before the navy arrives.
Preemptive Strike: As an Allied player, win a match by base destruction on a map with at least 3 main buildings in under 10 minutes. (I should really get rantanplan to add an additional condition of "be responsible for dealing at least 250 HP damage to enemy buildings" so it's not a freebie for everyone.)
Steamroller: As a Soviet player, win a match by base destruction on a map with at least 3 main buildings in under 10 minutes. (See above.)
Spawn Killer Killer: Using a Rifle Soldier, take damage within 5 seconds of spawning, then kill the player who damaged you within 5 seconds.
56K Warning: Using a Technician/Engineer, repair a building with the Repair Tool while at least 2 other friendly Technicians/Engineers are doing the same.
Unlikely Hero: Using a Technician/Engineer, get the killing blow on a Tanya or Volkov.
Trailblazer: Using an Engineer, destroy 10 mines in a single life. (Never seen this unlock - with how closely people can clump a bunch of mines on maps like Under, I can only conclude that it's bugged)
Not Just a Killwhore: Using a Sniper, kill an enemy infantry within 30 seconds of them planting an A-Bomb Signal Flare. (I have NEVER seen this one, but it's also pretty stringent, so I don't know if it's just bugged or nobody's done it.
Lytton Police: Using a Sergeant, kill an aircraft.
Range Quit: Using a Starshina, kill an enemy Sniper with the TOZ-194 - no pickup weapons! (Think this is bugged as I've done it and not unlocked...)
First Blood: Using a Captain, get the first kill of the match in the first minute of the match. (I really need to get rantanplan to extend this to 2 minutes as right now it is only possible on Fissure and FoI)
Summary Execution: Using a Kapitan, kill an enemy Spy who has not acquired any kills or stolen any vehicles in his current life.
I Am the LAW: Using a Rocket Soldier, destroy an enemy vehicle and kill its pilot with the M72 LAW in a single life less than 1 minute apart.
The Holy Grail: Using an RPG Trooper, destroy an enemy air unit and an enemy naval unit in a single life with the Strela. (May also be bugged? Seems like it wouldn't be that uncommon on Pacific Threat but I've never seen it.)
Hypocritical Oath: Using a Medic, get 5 kills in a single life.
Grand Theft Auto: Using a Spy, steal a freshly-bought Soviet armed vehicle (same list as for Knight in Foreign Armour) and keep it alive for at least 30 seconds.
For King and Country: Using a Spy, steal a freshly-bought Soviet Demolition Truck and detonate it in 15 seconds.
Most Valuable Plagiarist: Using a Spy, be named the "Soviet" MVP with at least 1000 points in score.
Knight In Foreign Armour: Using a Mechanic, pilot an armed Soviet-exclusive vehicle (Heavy Tank, Mammoth Tank, V-2 Launcher, Tesla Tank, Hind, Attack Sub, Missile Sub) and use it to destroy one of these vehicles.
Voltage Doubler: Using a Shock Trooper, pilot a Tesla Tank and destroy a target with both units in a single life. (Pretty sure this is bugged as I've done it and not unlocked it.)
Lights Out: Using a Shock Trooper, destroy an enemy Power Plant.
Got Juice?: Using a Shock Trooper, get 3 kills in a single life.
Professional Volunteer: Using a Tanya, destroy an enemy main building with your C4 and acquire 4 kills within 2 minutes of the destruction.
Dominatrix: On Forest of Illusion, lead your team to victory by domination points and be named MVP in a Tanya tournament.
Let's Make a Steal: Using a Volkov, pilot a Phase Tank. (I only saw this for the first time a couple of weeks ago, like a whole year after this achievement system was added.)
The Everyman: Using a Volkov, kill at least 3 enemy infantry, 3 enemy vehicles, and cause at least 500 HP of damage to enemy buildings in a single life. (This could probably stand to be reduced a bit as it was devised at a time when Volkov was OP.)
Ranger Danger: Lead your team to victory and be named MVP in a match where you bought at least 1 Ranger and never piloted any vehicles other than Rangers.
Eat It, Fatties: Using a Light Tank, destroy one of each mammoth-armoured vehicle (Ore Truck, Mammoth Tank, MAD Tank).
Twice the Barrels, Twice the Fun: Using a Heavy Tank, destroy an enemy Light Tank and Medium Tank in a single life..
My Phase When: Using a Phase Tank, destroy a Demolition Truck within 10 seconds of an enemy player entering it.
Mobile SAM Site: Using a V-2 Launcher, destroy an enemy AH-64 Longbow in flight.
Searchlight: Using an Mi-24 Hind, spray your gun to reveal a full-health enemy Phase Tank and allow your teammates to destroy it within 15 seconds.
Mind the Gap: Using a Mobile Gap Generator, crush an enemy infantry.
Demolition Derby: Using a Demolition Truck, cause at least 1000 HP of damage to enemy main buildings in a single detonation.

Edited by Pushwall
Reordered for similar units/objectives being placed together rather than using internal order. Also Most Valuable Plagiarist.

22 hours ago, Pushwall said:

Range Quit: Using a Starshina, kill an enemy Sniper with the TOZ-194 - no pickup weapons! (Think this is bugged as I've done it and not unlocked...)

Just did this last game night, didn't get awarded.

Let's Make a Steal: Using a Volkov, pilot a Phase Tank. (I only saw this for the first time a couple of weeks ago, like a whole year after this achievement system was added.)

I actually have this one. :D

Demolition Derby: Using a Demolition Truck, cause at least 1000 HP of damage to enemy main buildings in a single detonation.

Is this supposed to be "Demolished"?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/9/2017 at 4:11 AM, Pushwall said:

Yeah, I came up with a less boring name and it seems rantanplan never got around to correcting it :( 

You know what would be some good achievements?

High Voltage destroy a certain number vehicles and get a certain number kills with the tesla tank with the same tank.

Yak attack: (can't decide on getting a certain number of vehicle/player kills or Win the match buying only Yaks.

On 5/9/2017 at 4:11 AM, Pushwall said:

Yeah, I came up with a less boring name and it seems rantanplan never got around to correcting it :( 

You know what would be some good achievements?

High Voltage destroy a certain number vehicles and get a certain number kills with the tesla tank with the same tank.

Yak attack: (can't decide on getting a certain number of vehicle/player kills or Win the match buying only Yaks.

Mobile AA : Kill a Hind/Yak with arty.

On 2017. 06. 24. at 5:45 PM, NodGuy said:

Is there a way to make it so if you're viewing your stats page you can hover over the achievements or click them to display the requirements?

It's easy to do, but weren't sure if we wanted them to be secret or not. Adding them will remove the secret, but I guess the list posted above already did that anyway.

Why would anyone want them to be secret in the first place? That defeats the whole point of having achievements. Achievements give players something to work for, Microsoft and Sony have proved that players love this with their Achievements and Trophies systems.

This may sound odd but one of the main reasons I prefer to play games on the Xbox One compared to the PC is because of unlocking achievements. Doing all the word to only hear that iconic unlock sound and see it displayed is extremely satisfying.

• 4 weeks later...