W3D Launcher Bug.

AC_02
Go to solution Solved by danpaul88,

You might think i am really new to this site, no, actually i had an account since 2015 but i forgot it entirely, even i forgot i had an account, so the main question here is: why cannot i sign in to the W3D Launcher if i already have an account? i am even sure of my username and password, EDIT: it actually happened to me since my very first time trying the bluehell launcher in the old times.

Edited by AC_02

For normal users, there is no benefit to signing in (yet). In the future this will change, but for now don't worry about it. Also, it just uses the same credentials that you use to sign in to the forum, though it may not work right now.

4 minutes ago, AC_02 said:

Do some fans are currently playing TS reborn or RA APB? i noticed that day 1 player was playing in RAAPB server.

There are 10 players in the server as you post this.

It needs disk space to apply patches to always.dat because it has to create a second copy of the file during the patching process (since the w3d data file format isn't amenable to reading and writing to the same file). As such, you need at least the size of always.dat free to apply the patch (apb is probably bigger than tsr in this regard). A minimum of 1gb free after downloading the patch should be enough...

• 3 months later...