[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Nodlied's been lurking around though.

It's ok if some of them are non-cooperative. Get this:

CK's AC went down so much he figured he was targeted by two players. FRAYDO was one. If FRAYDO comes forward and says his OC % is, say, 13%, and CK's AC went down by 32%, then that must mean Nodlied's OC is 19%--which would be the highest percentage we have so far.

There doesn't appear to be a way for the Rounders to hide, which means we're missing a piece of the puzzle. Cat5 wouldn't make this so simple. Still, I'm going with simplicity because it's better than randomly guessing a D1 lynch.

Here's what I've gathered so far.

TheIrishMan

Rintaro Okabe

FRAYDO = town

OrangeP47 (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Makise Kurisu

FRAYDO

Chaos_Knight = town

Chaos_Knight

Mayuri Shiina

Nodlied

Jeod (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Yugo Tennouji

OrangeP47 = town

Killing_You (AC ##%) (OC 18%)

Nae Tennouji

Jeod = scum

Misa

Suzuha Amane

OrangeP47 = town

Mojoman

Moeka Kiryu

Self = unknown

Kamuixmod (AC 100%) (OC ##%)

Alexis Leskinen

Self = scum

ChopBam

That's the wrong interpretation of the word 'also'. That post was right after a different post of mine, and so I used the word 'also' as a way to join the two posts. They were a part of the same thought process.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Kamuix was your OC at 18% on N0?

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

That lines up with my now 82% AC. This can work.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

OP47, my OC was also 18% on N0. Subtract that from 100%, as well as 82%, and you have Misa's OC % assuming nobody else visited you.

In reference to my asking you if your OC was 18%. I then confirmed mine.

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

And Killing_You also never revealed his OC %

Simple math. He investigated me. My AC dropped by 18%. His OC must therefore be 18%. If someone else comes along and says they targeted me N0, then I'll adjust accordingly.

Algebra.

OrangeP47 starts with 100% AC. I target him and subtract 18% since that's my OC. His AC is now 82%. Misa also targets him.

X + Y = Z, where X is 18 and Z is whatever OP47's AC is now. Find Y.

Misa can opt to cooperate and say her OC % as it was on N0. Orange can then verify if her statement is correct. If what Misa says does not fit for Y, then either she or Orange is lying.

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Next thing worrying me is Mojoman now as he is the only one who couldnt determine an alignment

Right. Once we have all the numbers, we can make sense of what it all means and move forward with a D1 lynch that isn't entirely random.

13 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Rules for lynches:

All players must place a vote to lynch a player. Not placing a vote will result in you voting for yourself.
Early Hammer is not possible. End of day happens at the scheduled time regardless of the vote, and any vote can be changed even if majority was reached.

Except this rule allows the Rounders to force lynching to occur. If we nolynch, we vote ourselves and give the Rounders free reign to lynch whoever, even if it means they die the next day. Remember that a Rounder's goal is to target players before they die so they count as kills.

Tbh the smartest move would be to vote ourselves anyway. It's not determined who is good or bad right now.

For ourselves, we can determine who is bad/wants to be bad if we see them vote for someone other than themselves as they try to force a lynch.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Tbh the smartest move would be to vote ourselves anyway. It's not determined who is good or bad right now.

For ourselves, we can determine who is bad/wants to be bad if we see them vote for someone other than themselves as they try to force a lynch.

If they want to be bad they'll vote themselves and take an action tonight to move toward being locked in as a Rounder. I prefer to lynch the player with the highest chance of being Organization right now.

Reason being we have two players who received the note that if they are lynched today, they will be flipped as a Rounder. Since there can only be two Rounders in this game, lynching one today is better.

Good morning everyone, I tried to quickly skim through everything, but I'll be honest, I skipped most. I'm glad it seems like most people are following through with Operation Urd (temporary name, also known as plan A). 

3 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

I don't see it. If we vote ourselves we're putting it at a 2/11 chance of one of us being part of the Organization, assuming they don't swap vote at the last second. But if we try to build a case against an Organization member, we'll still have that chance in addition to a variable according to what kind of information we can extrapolate.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Good morning everyone, I tried to quickly skim through everything, but I'll be honest, I skipped most. I'm glad it seems like most people are following through with Operation Urd (temporary name, also known as plan A). 

I don't see it. If we vote ourselves we're putting it at a 2/11 chance of one of us being part of the Organization, assuming they don't swap vote at the last second. But if we try to build a case against an Organization member, we'll still have that chance in addition to a variable according to what kind of information we can extrapolate.

You should probably read it all. What is your current Alive Chance?

Updated table.

TheIrishMan (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Rintaro Okabe

FRAYDO = town

OrangeP47 (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Makise Kurisu

FRAYDO (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Chaos_Knight = town

Chaos_Knight (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Mayuri Shiina

Nodlied (AC ##%) (OC ##%)

Jeod (AC 82%) (OC 18%)