[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

I'm going to hazard some guesses here, but this is what we have so far. Guesses colored red.

TheIrishMan (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Rintaro Okabe

FRAYDO = town

OrangeP47 (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Makise Kurisu

Mojoman = town

FRAYDO (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Itaru Hashida

Chaos_Knight = town

Chaos_Knight (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Mayuri Shiina

Jeod = town

Nodlied (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Chaos_Knight = town

Jeod (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Yugo Tennouji

OrangeP47 = town

Killing_You (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Nae Tennouji

Jeod = scum

Misa (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Suzuha Amane

OrangeP47 = town

Mojoman (AC 82%) (OC 18%)

Moeka Kiryu

Self = unknown

Kamuixmod (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

Alexis Leskinen

Self = scum

ChopBam (AC 100%) (OC 18%)

OrangeP47 = town

Because the result is an RNG roll and if you get above or below determines what it is.  It's not useful for deciding if someone actually is or isn't something, but on whether or not the role cop is accurate which might matter later. Once only one person has been 100% accurate, their roles from then on out are always accurate, so they can lock other people in that haven't been already.

N0, we all had a standard 100/18/9/9/9 for Alive Chance, Organization Chance, Rounder Chance, Reading Steiner Chance, and Lab Leader Chance. As of D1, it's become V/15/7/9/9 where V is Variable based on if we were visited.

Now. If you were not visited (your AC is still 100%), have your other Chances changed?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Because the result is an RNG roll and if you get above or below determines what it is.  It's not useful for deciding if someone actually is or isn't something, but on whether or not the role cop is accurate which might matter later. Once only one person has been 100% accurate, their roles from then on out are always accurate, so they can lock other people in that haven't been already.

I'm not too keen on my alignment being decided on if CK or KY flip cop.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If your investigation roll lands on the OC the person has, you'd get scum result.

Might explain why Kam got such a result on himself.

Killing Killing_You might solve your problem if you don't want to be scum :v

No, just in general. I'd prefer to be able to decide for myself if I'm going to be town or scum. Next subject: do any Future Gadget Labs exist yet? Nobody answered ChopBam's question.

Just now, Jeod said:

No, just in general. I'd prefer to be able to decide for myself if I'm going to be town or scum. Next subject: do any Future Gadget Labs exist yet? Nobody answered ChopBam's question.

Well, I'm just saying, your vote can minorly go towards affecting your own destiny, in that regard. Far from me to suggest someone who's innocent get the axe, but we kind of have to this game, and given your conflicting results you're kind of the only variation we have to make a lead on atm.

I'm curious as to why kamuix and mojo would investigate themselves in the first place. In this game of quantum uncertainty, I don't think it was the best move. Even with kamuix coming up as a scum, it's easy to dismiss given our alignments have yet to be set.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well forced voting is on too, lest we vote on ourselves.

Upa actions are day actions, and we still have more than 24 hours ahead of us. Depending on what happens with them, like AskUpa over RNGUpa, things may change.

Just now, Jeod said:

Upa actions are day actions, and we still have more than 24 hours ahead of us. Depending on what happens with them, like AskUpa over RNGUpa, things may change.

Good point. As a whole, though, it might be difficult to coordinate any overall goal, and while we've all been free with info now I don't think anyone who's going the organization route will be as forthcoming once that starts hitting the fan.

I'm doing my best to be up-to-date here although I'll be quite busy with work today and tomorrow.

Today is the only day where flip results will be RNG based. After today, it will be upa-based. Thus I find it more likely for Nodlied to be org today than any other day, as he usually wants to be town and will probably utilize his upa to move toward such a goal.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

Just want to clarify, Upa's are both day and night actions. And I'm at 100% for being alive, Jeod.

Well, put up the avatar of the one you investigated then.

Not sure I believe you've been silenced though. It's kinda clear that we're all standard roles so far, and the only possible explanation I can see is that you ran into a Rounder.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Well, put up the avatar of the one you investigated then.

Not sure I believe you've been silenced though. It's kinda clear that we're all standard roles so far, and the only possible explanation I can see is that you ran into a Rounder.

Of course I'm not silenced. Your assumptions are correct, I investigated Chris during N0. :v

I just haven't got a clue what is going on, how I can influence it and what I'm supposed to do.