[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

About that, two things about the Plastic Upas are being modified.

First of all, I want to reclarify that Upas can be used at any time, day or night. When you use an Upa to influence the RNG it takes effect the next phase. So, use it now, it takes effect when I assign the RNGs for Night 1. Use it during Night 1, it takes effect on the RNGs for Day 2.

First, I decided to extend how long the Upas work for. For ##RNGupa , they now will alter the next two phases. So, usage on Day 1 affects N1 and D2 in the same way.

Second,  I decided to add more Upas to the field.

Besides the three I mentioned that can be won by leading the post count, I'm also adding Upas that are given out by reaching post thresholds.

10 posts will get you an additional Plastic Upa

20 posts will get you an additional Metal Upa

40 posts will get you an additional Gold Upa

I'll update the OP and PMs when I get the time tonight.

Bells & Whistles Irish OP47 FRAY CK Nodlied Jeod KY Misa Mojo K-Mod CB
[Di AC]-[Ni OC] 100-18 100-18 100-18 100-18 100-18 100-18 100-18 100-18 100-18 100-18 100-18
N0 Investigation FRAY = T Mojo = T CK = T Jeod = T CK = O OP47 = T Jeod = O OP = T Self = ? Self = O OP47 = T
[D1 AC]-[N0 OC] 100-? 82-? 82-? 82-? 100-? 82-? 100-? 100-? 82-? 100-? 100-?

So I remade the table mainly because the way Jeod had it, it'd be harder to extend through each phase. This way, it fits better.

Bells & Whistles

Irish

OP47

FRAY

CK

Nod

Jeod

KY

Misa

Mojo

KMod

CB

[Di AC]-[Ni OC]

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

N0 Investigation

FRAY = T

Mojo = T

CK = T

Jeod = T

CK = O

OP47 = T

Jeod = O

OP47 = T

Self = ?

Self = O

OP47 = T

[D1 AC]-[D1 OC]

100-?

82-?

82-?

82-15

100-?

82-15

100-?

100-?

82-15

100-?

100-18

Okay, fixed. And everyone, what's your D1 OC?

Just now, Jeod said:

I've already said that everyone now has 15/7/9/9 for their chances.

How do you know this? Chopbam has already stated that his OC is 18% for D1. All the other people who've mentioned their OC were targets. From what I gather, everyone who's been targeted has only a 15% chance of being part of the Organization while everyone who hasn't has an 18% chance.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Nothing changed for me though from N0 to D1

You're still at 18% right? Your chances wouldn't change from investigating yourself since you weren't targeted by someone else. I have some conjecture on how we can beat the Organization, but I want to know everyone's D1 results first.

Alright, from the odds and how they seem to be determined I put forth

Operation Verthandi (temporary name, also known as plan V): We manipulate who will be part of the Organization by not investigating at least 2 people of the five people. We should try to come to an agreement with who we shouldn't investigate beforehand or we can try to make it random via generators or whatever.

From the information we have, it's obvious that the people who haven't been investigated are more likely to be part of the Organization. The reason why is because if you're investigated by the Organization, you'll be killed, but the Organization wouldn't normally kill each other so if you haven't been investigated you're more likely to part of the Organization. Through this we can derive that Nodlied, Killing_You, Chopbam, Misa, and myself have the highest chances of being part of the Organization. Although upas will be able to change the percentages according to RNGesus, it'll still be affected overall by Operation Verthandi.

As an added bonus, from the selected people, if one of them has reading steiner, if we keep them alive, they'll be able to identify more people. And as a side note to everyone, please don't investigate the same person twice because if you end up having reading steiner, it won't be very helpful.

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Trying to catch up with everything right now, I'll just to the intros straight up don't have time to make them pretty.

But I wanted a pretty intro :(

I too can confirm that Nodlied and I have founded a Future Gadget Lab. My lab assistant and I have also decided on an open-door policy, and as such I shall reveal my AC of 91%.

Concerning Team #3, Jeod, ChopBam, and Misa all visited OrangeP47. Seeing as investigating the same person is what made our docs, Jeod and ChopBam were thus able to form Team #4. Judging from your table, Jeod, you appear to have missed Misa as a possibility.

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Huh, who's the third person that investigated me?

Even here, Misa seems to have gone unnoticed.

I'm going to believe that ChopBam is currently a member of both teams in question.
Team #3 Misa/ChopBam
Team #4 Jeod/ChopBam

19 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm going to believe that ChopBam is currently a member of both teams in question.
Team #3 Misa/ChopBam
Team #4 Jeod/ChopBam

I'm not in any doc with Misa. Only Jeod.

17 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I too can confirm that Nodlied and I have founded a Future Gadget Lab. My lab assistant and I have also decided on an open-door policy, and as such I shall reveal my AC of 91%.

Wait, what? Your AC is 91%? So far everyone has been either 100% or 82%. Does that mean I somehow only had a 9% chance at killing you since I investigated you. This confuses me, although somewhat makes me feel better. Is there anybody else is a 91% AC or differing OC?