[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

41 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Let's back up and examine this for a moment. The CVC states that Nodlied is being voted twice and Misa only once, and so far only I have voiced an interest in lynching her. Yet the defensive and all-inclusive language suggests that she's genuinely afraid that she's been called out.

You know you seem to be take the lead in swaying people to vote whoever you want you have a way with words that seem to make everything work in your favour. What if we shine the light on you for a change maybe you have something to hide that you put every one else in the spotlight so that you can stay in the background to go unnoticed without actually being completely silent. Im not being defensive i just want a fair chance.

16 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well it was said the organization team can change... so it has to happen somehow... probably through use of the time machine though and changing people's actions.

I think the Organization is in a constant state of flux while we play the game. Like how it said in the PM, if you're determined to die Night 0, you will be Vanilla Town. But it also clarified what you would be on Day 1 if you were lynched, even if it's still Vanilla Town. So that means each phase your chances for a role changes. Or at least each Day since D0 would have the same stats as N0. It's the same with have reading steiner, it's uncertain who has until they die or there's no other possibility. And when they're locked in, they're locked in no matter what.

Actually, I think were using different definitions of 'locked in'.

What I'm simply saying though is that I think the world lines can cause more drastic changes than you're imagining, because of the time machine.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It specifically says be careful if you're in a rounder doc though because members can change. If people were truly locked in that'd not be a concern.

But if they can change each phase or day that means they could have access to the rounder doc one phase or day and not have access to it the next.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

What are the chances of a kam/misa rounder team?

What if Misa investigates Nodlied tonight, if Nodlied dies, we lynch Misa. Get rid of a rounder and an inactive player ( <3 you Nodlied)

The main problem though is that nobody is going to die until one of the rounders die to confirm their idendity or a confirmed reading steiner finds said scum. Whichever comes first.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It also implied though that the rounder doc only happens once someone is assuredly a rounder. Or maybe I read it wrong. But I'm pretty sure fluxy rounders don't get it?

Why wouldn't they? You're only locked in when you're dead or there's no other possibility. If you only gain access when you're locked in, you can't use it since you're most likely dead.

When I get my internet back (rural internet clogged by driver download) I'll go back and check. I agree, it doesn't make much sense, but that's what I thought at the time. Maybe to leave notes. But regardless, the alternative then is why aren't you all discussing a confirmed rounder doc we just don't know about as compared to a possible rounder doc?

Just now, kamuixmod said:

The main problem though is that nobody is going to die until one of the rounders die to confirm their idendity or a confirmed reading steiner finds said scum. Whichever comes first.

The moment a reading steiner confirms someone from the organization, deaths should happen at the same time from what I understand.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

When I get my internet back (rural internet clogged by driver download) I'll go back and check. I agree, it doesn't make much sense, but that's what I thought at the time. Maybe to leave notes. But regardless, the alternative then is why aren't you all discussing a confirmed rounder doc we just don't know about as compared to a possible rounder doc?

I'm a bit confused, I don't think I was ever talking about a possible rounder doc. For the reason previously stated, I don't think there's any chance that one doesn't already exist. To me, it's already confirmed.

Incase I get distracted before hammer,

##vote Nodlied

I don't think we have enough evidence to confirm Misa as a potential rounder, especially with no second rounder suspect. I think lynching Nodlied will give us some much needed information.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm a bit confused, I don't think I was ever talking about a possible rounder doc. For the reason previously stated, I don't think there's any chance that one doesn't already exist. To me, it's already confirmed.

Eh, it all sounded conjectural to me rather than saying there was a definitive doc, but I also kind of glazed Jeod into there too.

If I was misunderstanding the tone, that's my bad.

11 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But I had more important things to do!

For example I had to update the Upa lupas.

But even more importantly, I updated the Day 1 post to include that information, and also updated the Day 1 Video with the player reveals, AND I added an Alpacaman gif.

AN ALPACAMAN GIF.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ME FORGETTING THAT CRITICAL.....THING.

But on a more serious note, in addition to all that mostly meaningless stuff, I'm also preparing stuff I need for the lynch result. I've drawn some bad luck in that I won't be home from work until at least 2 hours after hammer. Then when I do, I have less than 2 hours before I should be back in bed to sleep before work the next day. I'm getting as much as I can out of the way so that resolving the lynch can be done as quickly as possible.

I will not be around for hammer. DAY 1 ENDS AT May 27th, 7:00 PM EDT, 00:00 GMT+1 (May 28) As such, if possible, I would like a moderator to close the thread 5 minutes after hammer so that discussion stops. The thread will stay closed during night phases. Only the Future Gadget Lab docs stay open. The Rounder doc also stays open if it has permanent members, otherwise the temporary one given to the marked players will also be closed. Nights are 24 hours.

If anyone wants to do unofficial CVCs, feel free to do so. I should be able to do one while I'm at work tomorrow, when I'm on my break. After that, you'll be on your own.

For Europeans, I suggest that you don't stay up to see the lynch result. It takes me longer to resolve lynches than it does night actions, due to lynches generally locking in more roles than night actions do, and then I still have to send out PMs to every character like I do every night. If you need or wish to send in your night actions before waiting for the results, go ahead. They'll be counted unless you say otherwise.

Learn to read guys, and learn to scumread. Misa is our best bet over Nodlied.

27 minutes ago, Misa said:

You know you seem to be take the lead in swaying people to vote whoever you want you have a way with words that seem to make everything work in your favour. What if we shine the light on you for a change maybe you have something to hide that you put every one else in the spotlight so that you can stay in the background to go unnoticed without actually being completely silent. Im not being defensive i just want a fair chance.

Yet another response that only makes me more sure of my decision to push you.

I've been leading the charge today, true, because I understand everything that's happening so far. I have nothing to hide, and in fact I don't think I've ever made any attempt to put "everyone else" in the spotlight. It is you who has gone mostly unnoticed for the majority of the day.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Learn to read guys, and learn to scumread. Misa is our best bet over Nodlied.

I don't get it Jeod. How does that increase the chances of Misa being part of the Organization? If anything, it just confirmed that there is a rounder doc even for temporary Organization members and that it's closed during the night.

And her response just reminds me of myself when Chop was targeting me last game. But maybe it's because I'm also new so I can vaguely relate.

To be fair, there's an awful lot of reading in this game :p

Also to be fair, Jeod, I tend to push back against pushy people, and you're an awfully pushy person right now, heh. I don't think you're pushing an agenda quite yet, but we have insufficient data on everyone. I like the hard data of the %s.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I don't get it Jeod. How does that increase the chances of Misa being part of the Organization? If anything, it just confirmed that there is a rounder doc even for temporary Organization members and that it's closed during the night.

And her response just reminds me of myself when Chop was targeting me last game. But maybe it's because I'm also new so I can vaguely relate.

It does confirm the existence of a Rounder Doc, and given the way teams have been formed, it's logical to assume that Misa and ChopBam may have formed a Rounder Doc. The same could be said of Misa and myself. Objectively, ChopBam or myself could be a part of Rounder Doc while also being a part of FGL #4.

I don't have an agenda here. I've said from the start of the day that I'm going to aim for direction in a first lynch. Lynching Misa makes more sense than lynching Nodlied, and there is a ton of information coming from her responses to my suggestions.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

This is her first game too :p. So Irish has that read correctly.

Sorry, but that doesn't make me want to give her a pass. Lurking and coasting is what it is, and I have solid hypotheses to base my case on.

I wouldn't exaclty categorize Misa as either coasting or lurking, compared to some of the other people here... Granted, not trying to invalidate legitimate excuses either.  I mean, Nodlied could have killed me *a few* less times in APB today if he wanted :p

9 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Yeah Misa, Jeod doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. So you're grasping at straws here.

Got anything better to throw at Jeod? All I have on Jeod atm is meta game of never trust Jeod.

Tbh he is leading this way more than i would feel comfortable. You could stone him though >.>

3 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

Tbh he is leading this way more than i would feel comfortable. You could stone him though >.>

I've stated my goal from the beginning. I've made a best effort to lay out all the data. I've made my case for lynching Misa even though I initially suggested Nodlied. I have nothing more to add unless new data comes up.