[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Also, we need to consider this:  When we catch a rounder, their investigation targets die....

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Correct. There's a conflict of interest when it comes to lynching a potential Rounder if they've targeted you already. If you want to win as a town, then you need to have the balls to accept death if it comes down to that.

Are you guys so sure about that? Only one member of the Organization can kill at a time (and yes, I have a tab open to the rules at all times to double check).

On 5/25/2017 at 7:16 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If the player flips as the active Rounder (currently that would be Rounder #1), all players that the killer targeted are immediately and retroactively killed and role determined based on chances at the time of death.

Which means we have to lynch the other Rounder, presumably Rounder #2 first. If s/he dies first, then everyone will stay alive while we search for the last member of the organization.

Just now, Misa said:

You all just assumed my D1 percents.... No one ever asked me to confirm

You shouldn't need to be asked. When we're discussing things and you have relevant information, then you share it. In mafia, you can't sit back and wait to be asked questions.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Which day? and what are your stats?

You don't even know what timezone she's referring to, and why does PM timing matter? Order of resolution comes after everyone has sent in actions before the deadline, not on a PM-by-PM basis. It's basic GMing 101.

Here in a minute I'm going to have to step away unfortunate until probably after hammer. While I get that there's some controversy in the vote, Nodlied is a valid choice, and it's here I'll rest the vote.

I would like to remind everyone, however, that if you do not vote, your vote goes to yourself automatically.

Just now, Jeod said:

You don't even know what timezone she's referring to, and why does PM timing matter? Order of resolution comes after everyone has sent in actions before the deadline, not on a PM-by-PM basis. It's basic GMing 101.

I'm not familiar, I thought it was by whoever sent the action first would have it resolved first. Like how FRAYDO was conquered before he was killed.

So who is a plausible partner for Misa then? Since there are 2 potential rounders in play we need enough to show a strong connection between Misa and someone else.

All we really have to go on are visits right now. I'm thinking Misa and Kam not being put into a FGL could make them partner rounders.

3 minutes ago, Misa said:

Ac100

Oc9

Thanks for the information. As Suzuha Amane, this conflicts with my basis for taking Irish off the lynch pool. It also directly tells us that AC% is altered based on the visitor with the highest OC%.

That said, the lynch pool today should be among those who visited OrangeP47, Chaos_Knight, Me, and Mojoman.

Lynch Pool

Jeod

Misa

ChopBam

FRAYDO

Nodlied

Chaos_Knight

Killing You

Mojoman

OrangeP47

It's a large pool, but we've eliminated some of the players.

3 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

But also I don't want Orange to die then because we are nerd buddies

I'll take one for the team, but I do feel as if I'm an asset.  I think rounder targets should only be used as a tie breaker in the event we have two extremely good vote targets.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Thanks for the information. As Suzuha Amane, this conflicts with my basis for taking Irish off the lynch pool.

I'm okay with that, but, assuming it's the truth, that would mean that both her and myself have only a 9% chance of being part of the Organization.

4 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

All we really have to go on are visits right now. I'm thinking Misa and Kam not being put into a FGL could make them partner rounders.

I don't think that's the case, because the result could've easily been 4 or 5 people not getting in an FGL. I think OC is still mainly random.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That said, the lynch pool today should be among those who visited OrangeP47, Chaos_Knight, Me, and Mojoman.

Why? If you try to lynch based off that, you'll only find the Rounder #1. If you try to lynch based on whoever has 100% AC, you'll find Rounder #2

Just now, Jeod said:

Where do you get that info Irish? Rounder #2 can still have an OC%.

Because Rounder #1 must have killed the first night. That means Rounder #1 targeted someone who was NOT Rounder #2. Therefore Rounder #2 has a 100% AC.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I forgot, there could be a chances that Rounder #1 targeted himself, but that would still leave Rounder #2 with a 100% AC

I'm not following. At N0 no player knew they were a Rounder. Therefore, they could target anyone. Rounders have nothing to do with the 100% AC. Those players have 100% AC because they weren't visited. It's not because one of them is Rounder #2.